Influence of information technologies on technical fitness of students in sport-oriented physical education
AbstractPurpose: to determine influence of information technologies in sport-oriented physical education on technical fitness of students, practicing football indoors. Material: in the researches students (boys - n=40) of 18-20 years’ age participated. Standard tests on physical condition were used. For determination of motor skills and abilities we used: juggling with ball; kick in pre-set sector of goal; shuttle run 4 x 10 meters with dribbling; kick for distance. Results: structural model of sport-oriented students’ physical education with application of information technologies has been formed. In the model all students are trained in sport-oriented academic groups by chosen kinds of sports (motor functioning). Such approach envisages holistic form of program material construction and unified algorithm of students’ progress assessment. Conclusions: the wholeness of sport-oriented physical education’s functioning is ensured at the account of application of information technologies. It permits to optimize motor skills’ training process. In this case single form of building of program material is created.
| Abstract views: 352 | PDF Downloads: 175 |
1. Barybina LN. Vliianie primeneniia sistemy individualizacii fizicheskogo vospitaniia v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii na funkcional'noe sostoianie studentok [Influence of application of physical education individualization system in higher educational establishment on girl students’ functional state]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2012;10:10–15. (in Russian)
2. Barybina LN, Kozina ZhL, Grin' LV. Psikhofiziologicheskie vozmozhnosti i ob"em vospriiatiia studentov raznykh sportivnykh specializacij [Psychological potentials and volume of perception of different sport specializations students]. Zdorov'esberegaiushchie tekhnologii, fizicheskaia reabilitaciia i rekreaciia v vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniiakh, 2010;1:19–21. (in Russian)
3. Borisov VV, Olejnik ON, Timoshenko VV. Motivacionnoe obespechenie uchebno-vospitatel'nogo processa s ispol'zovaniem tekhnologii sportivno-orientirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniia v vuze [Motivational provisioning of educational process with application of technology of sport-oriented physical education in HEE]. Molodoj uchenyj, 2014;17:459–461. (in Russian)
4. Iermakov SS, Ivashchenko SN, Guzov VV. Osobennosti motivacii studentov s primeneniem individual'nykh programm fizicheskoj samopodgotovki [Specificities of students’ motivation with application of individual physical education self-training programs]. Physical education of students, 2012;4:59–61. (in Russian)
5. Kozina ZhL, Iermakov SS, Bazyliuk TA, Voloshina EV Innovacionnye tekhnologii akvafitnesa igrovoj napravlennosti s primeneniem tekhnicheskikh ustrojstv v fizicheskom vospitanii studentok [Innovative technologies of game-oriented aqua-fitness with application of technical means in girl students’ physical education]. Physical education of students, 2012;1:42–47. (in Russian)
6. Kashuba VA, Futornyj SM, Golovanova NL. K voprosu ispol'zovaniia informacionnykh tekhnologij v processe fizicheskogo vospitaniia studencheskoj molodezhi [On the problem of informational technologies’ application in process of students’ physical education]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2011;4:157–163. (in Russian)
7. Kozina ZhL, Barybina LN. Kharakteristika psikhofiziologicheskikh pokazatelej studentov razlichnykh sportivnykh specializacij [Characteristic of different sport specialties students’ psycho-physiological indicators]. Physical education of students, 2010;4:38–47. (in Russian)
8. Kozina ZhL. Avtorskie informacionnye, pedagogicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie tekhnologii dlia formirovaniia zdorovogo obraza zhizni [The author’s informational, pedagogic and medical-biological technologies for formation of healthy life style]. Visnik Chernigivs'kogo derzhavnogo pedagogichnogo universitetu, 2013;3:44–48. (in Russian)
9. Kozina ZhL. Faktorni modeli fizichnoi pidgotovlenosti volejbolistok visokogo klasu riznogo igrovogo amplua [Factorial models of different game roles elite female volleyball players’ physical fitness]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sport, 2007;9:80–85. (in Ukrainian)
10. Kozina ZhL, Cerkovna OV, Vorobjova VO. Viznachennia efektivnosti zmagal'noi diial'nosti v basketboli za dopomogoiu zastosuvannia informacijnikh tekhnologij [Determination of competition functioning effectiveness in basketball with the help of information technologies’ application]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2008;1–2:151–158. (in Ukrainian)
11. Ol'khovij OM. Dinamika fizichnogo stanu iunakiv 17–22 rokiv u procesi profesijno-prikladnoi fizichnoi pidgotovki [Dynamic of 17–22 years’ age boys’ physical condition in process of professional-applied physical training]. Sportivnij visnik Pridniprov’ia, 2014;1:219 – 224. (in Ukrainian)
12. Temchenko VA, Sirenko RR. Sekcionnaia forma organizacii fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov [Sport-circle form of organization of students’ physical education]. Physical education of students, 2010;3:99–101. (in Russian)
13. Temchenko VA, Petrenko IuM, Makhonin IN. Ocenivanie uspevaemosti studentov, zanimaiushchikhsia futzalom [Assessment of progress of students, who practice football indoors]. IX mezhdunarodnaia nauchnaia konferenciia, 8–9 fevralia 2013 goda “Problemy i perspektivy razvitiia sportivnykh igr i edinoborstv v vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniiakh“ [9th international scientific conference, February 8–9, 2013 “Problems and prospects of sports games and martial arts development in higher educational establishments”], 2013; P. 341–345. (in Russian)
14. Futornyj CM, Kashuba VA. Rol' fizicheskogo vospitaniia i sporta v orientacii studentov na zdorovyj obraz zhizni [Role of physical education and sports in orientation of students for healthy life style]. Physical education of students, 2011;3:94–98. (in Russian)
15. Kozina ZhL, Barybina LN, Lugina IV, Kozin AV. Eksperimental'noe obosnovanie sistemy individualizacii v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov [Experimental substantiation of individualization system in students’ physical education]. Physical education of students, 2012;4:77–86. (in Russian)
16. Toke S. Aidt, Bernard Leong, William C. Saslaw, Daniel Sgroi. A power-law distribution for tenure lengths of sports managers. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2006;370(2,15):697–703.
17. Roberto da Silva, Mendeli H Vainstein, Luis C Lamb, Sandra D Prado. A simple non-Markovian computational model of the statistics of soccer leagues: Emergence and scaling effects. Computer Physics Communications, 2013;184(3):661–670.
18. Ilnitskaya AS, Kozina ZL, Barybina LN, Kolomiez NA, Cieślicka Mirosława, Stankiewicz Błażej, Pilewska Wiesława. Author’s internet blog as information and communication technologies in the educational space within the physical education students. Physical education of students, 2014;1:22–26. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.fgshare.903689
19. Burrows L, McCormack J. School culture meets sport: A case study in New Zealand. European Physical Education Review, 2011;17:301–312.
20. Connolly J, Dolan P. Sport, media and the Gaelic Athletic Association: the quest for the «youth» of Ireland. Media Culture Society, 2012;34:407–423.
21. Peker K, Bermek G. Predictors of Health-Promoting Behaviors Among Freshman Dental Students at Istanbul University. J Dent Educ., 2011;75:413–420.
22. Dzikus L, Hardin R, Waller SN. Case Studies of Collegiate Sport Chaplains. Journal of Sport and Social Issues, 2012;36:268–294.
23. Goumas C. Modelling home advantage in sport: a new approach. Int J Perf Anal Sport, 2013;13:428–439.
24. Kaufman P, Wolff EA. Playing and Protesting: Sport as a Vehicle for Social Change. Journal of Sport and Social Issues, 2010;34:154–175.
25. Kerr R. Integrating Scientists into the Sports Environment: A Case Study of Gymnastics in New Zealand. Journal of Sport and Social Issues, 2012;36:3–24.
26. Roseli AF Romero, Edson Prestes, Marco AP Idiart, Gedson Faria. Locally oriented potential field for controlling multi-robots. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2012;17(12):4664–4671.
27. Page L, Page K. The second leg home advantage: evidence from European football club competitions. J Sports Sci, 2007;25:1547–1556.
28. Murphy MH, Donnelly P, Shibli S, Foster C, Nevill AM. Physical activity, walking and leanness: An analysis of the Northern Ireland Sport and Physical Activity Survey (SAPAS). Preventive Medicine, 2012;54 (2):140–144.
29. Pollard R. Worldwide regional variations in home advantage in association football. J. Sports Sci, 2006;24:231–240.
30. Roberto da Silva, Silvio R. Dahmen Universality in the distance between two teams in a football tournament. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2014;398(15):56–64.
31. Stefanie P, Petra J. Different mental rotation performance in students of music, sport and education. Learning and Individual Differences, 2012;9(22,1):159–163.
32. Ilnitskaya AS, Kozina ZhL, Lakhno EG, Ilnitskaya LV, Cieślicka Mirosława, Stankiewicz Błażej, Pilewska Wiesława. Students’ attitude to the possibility of applying modern information and communication technologies in the educational process in physical education. Physical education of students, 2014;2:18–24. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.fgshare.906369
33. Tucker P, Irwin JD. University Students’ Satisfaction With, Interest in Improving, and Receptivity to Attending Programs Aimed at Health and Well-Being. Health Promot Pract, 2011;12:388–395.
34. Wakefield CJ, Adie JW. Evaluating sport psychology teaching through action research. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, 2012;11(2):125–130.
35. Marchwant Przemysław, Cieślicka Mirosława, Muszkieta Radosław, Zukow Walery, Iermakov Sergii. The impact of training on the efficiency overall and special players Youth Sports Training Center in Bydgoszcz and MLKS Wlokniarz Okonek [Wpływ treningu na sprawność ogólną i specjalną piłkarzy Ośrodka Szkolenia Sportowego Młodzieży w Bydgoszczy i MLKS Włókniarza Okonek]. Journal of Education, Health and Sport, 2015; 5(5):463–486. http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.18158 (in Polish)
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more