Methodic of girl students’ professionally significant coordination qualities’ perfection at physical education classes
AbstractPurpose: implementation of new methodic of professionally significant coordination qualities’ training in higher educational establishments’ girl students at classes of physical education. Material: 204 girl students participated in the research. Results: in perfection of students’ professionally significant coordination qualities it is important to observe certain correlation of exercises in every block of methodic. When planning exercises it is necessary to observe the following correlations: exercises for orientation in space - 32%; exercises for perfection of quickness - 19%; exercises for accuracy of movements and differentiation of muscular efforts - 16%; exercises for balance - 9%. Conclusions: in trainings of professionally significant coordination qualities it is necessary to use different forms of trainings’ organization. In preparatory part it is desirable to apply frontal form; in main part - frontal and differentiated-group form.
| Abstract views: 43 | PDF Downloads: 23 |
1. Afanas’eva IV. Metodika sovershenstvovaniia professional’no znachimykh koordinacionnykh sposobnostej u budushchikh specialistov dizajnerov. Cand. Diss. [Methodic of improvement of professionally significant coordination abilities in future specialists-designers. Cand. Diss.], Omsk; 2008. (in Russian)
2. Bykov VA. Teoretiko-metodologicheskoe obosnovanie kompleksnoj sistemy sportivnoj podgotovki studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenij fizicheskoj kul’tury [Theoretical-methodological substantiation of complex system of sports training of higher educational physical culture establishments’ students]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul’tury, 2004;2:50-54. (in Russian)
3. Vilenskij MIa, Safin MIa. Professional’naia napravlennost’ fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov pedagogicheskikh special’nostej [Professional orientation of pedagogic specialties’ students’ physical education]. Moscow: High school; 1989. (in Russian)
4. Gorskaia IIu, Suiangulova LA. Bazovye koordinacionnye sposobnosti shkol’nikov s razlichnym urovnem zdorov’ia [Basic coordination abilities of schoolchildren with different health level], Omsk: SibGUFK; 2000. (in Russian)
5. Grigor’ev VI. Krizis fizicheskoj kul’tury studentov i puti ego preodoleniia [Crisis of students’ physical culture and ways of its overcoming], Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul’tury, 2004;2:54-61. (in Russian)
6. Grigor’eva SA. Ekspertnaia ocenka koordinacionnykh sposobnostej, professional’no-znachimykh dlia bakalavrov ekonomicheskogo profilia [Expert assessment of coordination abilities, professionally significant for bachelors of economic profile]. Uchenye zapiski, 2011;5(75):47-50. (in Russian)
7. Zaporozhanov VA, Boraczynski T. Preparation of children with the limited possibilities to tutoring in a comprehensive school - a step to spirituality and humanism. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2009;9:52-55.
8. Il’inich VI. Professional’no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka [Professional applied physical training], Moscow: High school; 1983. (in Russian)
9. Kabachkov VA, Polievskij SA. Razrabotka professional’no-prikladnoj fizicheskoj podgotovki i opyt ee vnedreniia v uchebnykh zavedeniiakh proftekhobrazovaniia [Development of professional-applied physical training and experience of its implementation in vocational educational establishments]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul’tury, 1980;7;30-34. (in Russian)
10. Kirichenko SI. Professional’no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka studentov ekonomicheskogo fakul’tet. Cand. Diss. [Professional-applied physical; training of economical faculty students. Cand. Diss.], Maikop; 1998. (in Russian)
11. Klimakova SN. Determinants of nonfixed locomotors system violations in preschool children. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2011;8:36-40.
12. Kogevnikova LK. Education of coordinating capabilities of students on exercises. Physical Education of Students, 2012;1:38-41.
13. Kolumbet AN. Influence of stimulated plasticity training method on coordination indicators of high pedagogic educational estableshments’ girl students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:31-37. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0604
14. Kolumbet OM. Rozvitok koordinacijnikh zdibnostej molodi [Development of youth’s coordination abilities], Kiev: Education Ukraine; 2014. (in Ukrainian)
15. Korobejnikov GV. Psikhofiziologicheskie mekhanizmy umstvennoj deiatel’nosti cheloveka [Psycho-physiological mechanisms of human mental activity], Kiev; 2002. (in Russian)
16. Korovin SS. Teoreticheskie i metodologicheskie osnovy professional’noj fizicheskoj kul’tury uchashchejsia molodezhi [Theoretical and methodological principles of students’ professional physical culture], Moscow: VNIIFK; 1997. (in Russian)
17. Liakh VI. Koordinacionnye sposobnosti: diagnostika i razvitie [Coordination abilities: diagnostic and training], Moscow: Division; 2006. (in Russian)
18. Nazarenko LD. Sredstva i metody razvitiia dvigatel’nykh koordinacij [Means and methods of motor coordination training], Moscow: Theory and Practice of Physical Culture; 2003. (in Russian)
19. Oshchepkov GD, Gus’kova NN. Koordinacionnye sposobnosti v pedagogicheskom processe na zaniatiiakh fizicheskoj kul’turoj [Coordination abilities in pedagogic process at physical culture classes]. Uchenye zapiski, 2008;6(40):82-86. (in Russian)
20. Raevskij RT. Professional’no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka studentov tekhnicheskikh vuzov [Professional-applied physical training of technical HEEs’ students], Moscow: High school; 1989. (in Russian)
21. Bazylyuk TA. Self-evaluation of health and interests of students of higher education institutions on course physical education. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;7:3-6. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.735943
22. Beliak YI, Zinchenko NM. Dosing method of physical activity in aerobics classes for students. Physical Education of Students, 2014;5:8-13. doi:10.15561/20755279.2014.0502
23. Belykh SI. Structure of the concept of personality oriented physical education university students. Physical Education of Students, 2013;4:3-9. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.669663
24. Bryukhanova NA, Bulgakova OV, Mokrova TI, Bogashchenko YA. Determination of possibilities of the use of high-intensive trainings facilities on lessons health aerobics. Physical Education of Students, 2013;2:25-29. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.156376
25. Chernovsky SM, Kolumbet AN. Determination of future designers’ professionally important coordination qualities. Physical education of students, 2016;2:38–44. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0206.
26. Gorelov AA, Kondakov VL, Usatov AN. To the question about the use of independent physical training in educational space of modern higher institute. Physical education of students, 2013;1:17–27. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.156351
27. Hirtz P. Coordinative abilities in school sports. Berlin: Volk und Wissen, Volksseigener Verlag, 1985.
28. Iermakov SS, Apanasenko GL, Bondarenko TV, Prasol SD. Physical culture is a basic instrument of culture of health. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2010;11:31-33.
29. Iermakov SS, Ivashchenko PI, Guzov VV. Features of motivation of students to application of individual programs of physical self-preparation. Physical Education of Students, 2012;4:59-61.
30. Kolumbet AN. Physical education for the students of pedagogical specialities. Science, Technology and Higher Education: III international research and practice conference, Westwood, Canada, January 30, 2014. Westwood, Canada, 2014. P. 34-42.
31. Kolumbet AN. Development of coordination abilities of young people. Science and Education: V international research and practice conference, Munich, Germany, February 27-28, 2014. Munich, Germany, 2014. P. 54-62.
32. Kolumbet AN. Dynamic of girl students’ psycho-physiological indicators in process of their study at pedagogical higher educational establishment. Physical education of students, 2016;1:29–36. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0104.
33. Kondakov VL, Kopeikina EN, Balysheva NV, Usatov AN, Skrug DA. Causes of declining interest of students to employment physical education and sports. Physical education of students, 2015;1:22–30. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0104.
34. Korobeynikov G. Psychophysiological Peculiarities of Sexual Dimorphism in Athletes. Psychologe Research, 2012;2(6):336-342.
35. Masliak IP. Physical health of young and middle age women under influence of step-aerobics exercises. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports. 2015;10:45-50. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.1007
36. Pogrebniak IM, Kudelko VE, Nagovitsina OP. Effect of improving aerobics classes at the level of flexibility of female students. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;5:49-52. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.707099
37. Pop C, Ciomag V. The Influence of Aerobic Gymnastics on the Students’ Body Image. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014;117:129-135.
38. Prusik KK, Prusik K, Kozina ZL, Iermakov SS. Features of physical development, physical preparedness and functional state of boys and girls – students of Polish higher educational establishments. Physical Education of Students, 2013;1:54-61. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.96415
39. Siri A, Rui M. Distance Education for Health Professions’ Students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;174:730–738.
40. Usher K, Woods C, Casella E, Glass N, Wilson R, Mayner L, et al. Australian health professions student use of social media. Collegian. 2014;21(2):95–101.
41. von Haaren B, Haertel S, Stumpp J, Hey S, Ebner-Priemer U. Reduced emotional stress reactivity to a real-life academic examination stressor in students participating in a 20-week aerobic exercise training: A randomised controlled trial using Ambulatory Assessment. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2015;20:67–75.
42. Williams B. Supporting Middle School Students Whose Parents Are Deployed: Challenges and Strategies for Schools. The Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas. 2013;86(4):128–135.
43. Wouters S, Duriez B, Luyckx K, Colpin H, Bijttebier P, Verschueren K. Parental goal promotion and college students’ self-esteem level and contingency: The mediating role of need satisfaction. Personality and Individual Differences. 2014;66:140–145.
44. Wu H-Y, Wu H-S, Chen I-S, Chen H-C. Exploring the critical influential factors of creativity for college students: A multiple criteria decision-making approach. Thinking Skills and Creativity. 2014;11:1–21.
45. Yahyaei D, Foroushani ZJ, Mahini F. The School Role in Lively Education and Student’s Mental Health. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;47:1408–1412.
46. Zepke N, Butler P, Leach L. Institutional research and improving the quality of student engagement. Quality in Higher Education. 2012;18(3):329–347.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more