Comparative characteristic of correlation between pulse subjective indicators of girl students’ and school girls’ reaction to physical load
AbstractPurpose: to determine characteristics of correlation of girl students’ and school girls’ subjective and physiological parameters of reaction to physical load. Material: in the research sportswomen of two age groups participated: adult qualified girl students-basketball players (n=40, age 20-22years) and junior basketball players (n=35, age12-13years). Registration of heart beats rate was fulfilled with «Polar RS300X». Simultaneously, we registered subjective feeling of loaf value (heaviness) by Borg’s method. Results: it was found that in conditions of natural training and competition functioning, with equal heart beats rate values school girls feel tension of fulfilled work subjectively easier. It can be explained by higher maximal values of school girls’ heat beats rate, comparing with girls students. Equal values of heart beats rate reflect different changes in girl students’ and school girls’ organisms. That is why they can not serve reliably informative indicator of load. Conclusions: we determined characteristics of perceived tension under load of game character. It can be connected with emotional tension, which is characteristic for basketball.
| Abstract views: 263 | PDF Downloads: 131 |
1. Ablov AG. Vrachebnye nabliudeniia za basketbolistami [Medical observations over basketball players], Moscow; 1982. (in Russian)
2. Akimov EB, Alekseev VM. Laktat krovi i sub"ektivno vosprinimaemaia napriazhennost' vo vremia myshechnoj raboty raznoj moshchnosti u sportsmenov [Blood lactate and subjectively perceived tension during sporsmen’s muscular work of different power]. Mezhdunarodnyj kongress “Sovremennyj Olimpijskij i Paralimpijskij sport i sport dlia vsekh XII” [International congress “Modern Olympic and Para-Olympic sports and sports for all 12”],2008;2:197-198. (in Russian)
3. Akimov EB, Alekseev VM. Effekty producirovaniia sensornoj napriazhennosti vo vremia veloergometricheskoj raboty [Effects of sensor tension’s producing in bicycle ergometric work]. Fiziologiia cheloveka, 2008;34(6):125-128. (in Russian)
4. Anokhin PK. Ocherki po fiziologii funkcional'nykh sistem [Essays on physiology of functional systems], Moscow: Medicine; 1975. (in Russian)
5. Bernshtejn NA. O postroenii dvizhenij [On building of movements], Moscow: Medicine; 1947. (in Russian)
6. Grishin AA. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie podgotovki udarnoj poverkhnosti goleni k bolevym oshchushcheniiam v kikboksinge [Experimental study of training of kicking shin surface to pain feeling in kickboxing]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015;10(128):49-53. (in Russian)
7. Klassina SIa. Psikhologicheskie vozdejstviia kak sredstvo reabilitacii funkcional'nogo sostoianiia cheloveka pri psikhoemocional'nom napriazhenii [Psychological impacts as rehabilitation mean for human functional state in case of psycho-emotional tension]. Vestnik novykh medicinskikh tekhnologij, 2014;1:77-78. (in Russian)
8. Kozina ZL, Iermakov SS, Jagiello M. Application of yoga in physical rehabilitation joint and muscle flexibility in women 35-45 years. Physical Education of Students, 2011;4:37-44.
9. Kozina ZL. Rezul'taty razrabotki i primeneniia universal'nykh metodik individualizacii uchebno-trenirovochnogo processa v sportivnykh igrakh [Results of working out and application of universal methodic for individualization of training process in sport games]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2008;3:73-79. (in Russian)
10. Barybina LN, Kozina ZL. Description of psychophysiological indexes of students of different sporting specializations. Physical Education of Students, 2010;4:6-12.
11. Kozina ZL. Faktorni modeli fizichnoi pidgotovlenosti volejbolistok visokogo klasu riznogo igrovogo amplua [Factorial models of different game roles’ elite female volleyball players’ fitness]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2007;9:80-85.
12. Korol'kov AN, Ol'khovikova KO. Tochnost' oshchushcheniia dvizhenij pronacii-supinacii svobodnykh verkhnikh konechnostej [Preciseness of motor sensation – pronation, supination of upper limbs]. Izvestiia Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014;4:95-100. (in Russian)
13. Monogarov VD. Genez utomleniia pri napriazhennoj myshechnoj deiatel'nosti [Genesis of fatigue in case of tensed muscular functioning]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 1994;1:47-57. (in Russian)
14. Plotnyj AR. Samoreguliaciia dejstvij tennisistov vysokoj kvalifikacii na osnove treninga “tennis - pozitiv +” [Self-regulation of elite tennis-players’ actions on the base of training “tennis-positive +”]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015;2(120):220-224. (in Russian)
15. Rozenblat VV. Problema utomleniia [The problem of fatigue], Moscow: Medicine; 1975. (in Russian)
16. Sechenov IM. K voprosu v vliianii razdrazheniia chustvuiushchikh nervov na myshechnuiu rabotu cheloveka [On the question of influence of sensing nervous irritation on human muscular work], USSR Academy of Sciences; 1956. (in Russian)
17. Tugunova IaP. Povyshenie effektivnosti processa obucheniia iunykh figuristov s ispol'zovaniem special'no podobrannykh sredstv [Rising of junior figure skaters’ training process effectiveness with the help of specially selected means]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2014;4(110):171-175. (in Russian)
18. Tugunova IaP, Klopov AIu. Tochnost' myshechno-dvigatel'nykh oshchushchenij kak faktor povysheniia urovnia vypolneniia elementov figurnogo kataniia [Preciseness of muscular motor sensations as factor, increasing quality of figure skating elements’ fulfillment]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2014;6(112):189-194. (in Russian)
19. Ukhtomskij AA. Fiziologiia dvigatel'nogo apparata [Physiology of motor apparatus], Leningrad; 1927. (in Russian)
20. Aritake S, Asaoka S, Kagimura T, Shimura A, Futenma K, Komada Y, Inoue Y. Internet-Based Survey of Factors Associated with Subjective Feeling of Insomnia, Depression, and Low Health-Related Quality of Life Among Japanese Adults with Sleep Difficulty. International journal of behavioral medicine, 2015;22(2):233-238. doi: 10.1007/s12529-014-9421-7
21. Bakkum AJT, de Groot S, Onderwater MQ, de Jong J, Janssen TWJ. Metabolic rate and cardiorespiratory response during hybrid cycling versus handcycling at equal subjective exercise intensity levels in people with spinal cord injury. Journal of spinal cord medicine, 2014;37(6):758-764. doi: 10.1179/2045772313Y.0000000164
22. Baskevich OV. Interconnection of students’ somatic type with somatic health. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:4-9. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0601
23. Bolyak AA, Pomazan AA. Parameters of effective competition activity and selection of young gymnasts in age 9-10 years. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2014;4:3-7. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.951919
24. Borg G. Psychophysical bases of percieved exertion. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 1982;14:377-381.
25. Borg G. Borg´s perceived exertion and pain scales. Champaign, IL, US: Human Kinetics; 1998.
26. Choi Namkee G, DiNitto Diana M, Kim Jinseok. Discrepancy Between Chronological Age and Felt Age Age Group Difference in Objective and Subjective Health as Correlates. Journal of aging and health, 2014;26(3):458-473. doi:10.1177/0898264314523449
27. Garcia D, Jimmefors A, Mousavi F, Adrianson L, Rosenberg P, Archer T. Self-regulatory mode (locomotion and assessment), well-being (subjective and psychological), and exercise behavior (frequency and intensity) in relation to high school pupils' academic achievement. Peerj. 2015;4:847-850. doi:10.7717/peerj.847
28. Gerber M, Brand S, Herrmann C, Colledge F, Holsboer-Trachsler E, Puhse U. Increased objectively assessed vigorous-intensity exercise is associated with reduced stress, increased mental health and good objective and subjective sleep in young adults. Physiology & behavior, 2014;135:17-24. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2014.05.047
29. Kotter-Gruhn D, Neupert SD, Stephan Y. Feeling old today? Daily health, stressors, and affect explain day-to-day variability in subjective age. Psychology & health, 2015;30(12):1470-1485. doi: 10.1080/08870446.2015.1061130
30. Kozina ZhL, Antonov OV, Kozin SV, Grin LV. Changing the functional state of the pupils of high classes during the passage of obstacles rope park. Physical Education of Students, 2012;3:61-66.
31. Kozina ZhL, Iermakov SS, Pogorelova AO. The methodological basis for determining individual characteristics of volleyball players at the stage of basic training specialist. Physical Education of Students, 2012;3:53-60.
32. Kozina ZL, Jagiello Wladyslaw, Jagiello Marina. Determination of sportsmen’s individual characteristics with the help of mathematical simulation and methods of multi-dimensional analysis. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;12:41–50. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.1207
33. Kozіna ZhL, Kozіn SV, Antonov OV, Grin LV. Ropes parks as a way of increase of the motor activity of students. Physical Education of Students, 2011;6:40-44.
34. Kunze F, Raes AML, Bruch H. It Matters How Old You Feel: Antecedents and Performance Consequences of Average Relative Subjective Age in Organizations. Journal of applied psychology, 2015;100(5):1511-1526. doi: 10.1037/a0038909
35. Levchenko VA. Indexes of hemodynamics in a dosage of physical activity in girls against the background of low systolic blood pressure. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;2:43-46. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0207
36. Liu Yong Qiang. Operative correction of judoists’ training loads on the base of on-line monitoring of heart beats rate. Physical Education of Students, 2015;2:13-21. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0203
37. Makuts TB, Vysochina NL. Factorial analysis of tennis players’ psychological and technical-tactic fitness at the stage of specialized basic training. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;9:45-50. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0907
38. Marcora S, Staiano W. The limit to exercise tolerance in humans: mind over muscle? European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2010;109(4):763-770.
39. Kozina Z, Repko O, Ionova O, Boychuk Y, Korobeinik V. Mathematical basis for the integral development of strength, speed and endurance in sports with complex manifestation of physical qualities. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2016;16(1):789–792. doi:10.7752/jpes.2016.01012
40. Nedelec M, McCall A, Carling C, Le Gall F, Berthoin S, Dupont G. Physical performance and subjective ratings after a soccer-specific exercise simulation: Comparison of natural grass versus artificial turf. Journal of sports sciences, 2013;31(5):529-536. doi:10.1080/02640414.2012.738923
41. Ohromiy GV, Makarova NU, Kasyuha AM. Psychophysiological methods and criteria for the selection of individual metered loads in athletes of taekwondo section. Physical Education of Students, 2014;6:54-62. doi:10.15561/20755279.2014.0611
42. Kovářová Lenka, Pánek David, Kovář Karel, Hlinčík Zdeněk. Relationship between subjectively perceived exertion and objective loading in trained athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(2):186-193. doi:10.7752/jpes.2015.02029
43. Thirer J, Knowlton R, Sawka M, Chang TJ.elationship of psychophysiological characteristics to perceived exertion and levels of anxiety in competitive swimmers. Journal of Sport Behavior, 1978;1(4):169-173.
44. Rovniy AS, Lastochkin VM. Mechanisms of adaptation to intensive loads of 400 meters’ hurdles runners at stage of initial basic training. Physical Education of Students, 2015;4:39-43. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0406
45. Stephan Y, Sutin AR, Angelina R, Terracciano A. "Feeling younger, walking faster": subjective age and walking speed in older adults. Age, 2015;37(5):100-120. doi: 10.1007/s11357-015-9830-9
46. Storm V, Paech J, Ziegelmann JP, Lippke S. Physical exercise, sickness absence and subjective employability: an 8-year longitudinal observational study among musculoskeletal patients. Journal of rehabilitation medicine. 2016;48(6):541-546. doi:10.2340/16501977-2103
47. Zhanneta K, Irina S, Tatyana B, Olena R, Olena L, Anna I. The applying of the concept of individualization in sport. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(2):172–177. doi:10.7752/jpes.2015.02027
48. Abdolrahman Najafi, Saeid Shakerian, Abdolhamid Habibi, Mehrzad Shabani, Rouholah Fatemi. The comparison of some anthropometric, body composition indexes and VO2max of Ahwaz elite soccer players of different playing positions. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;9:64-68. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0910
49. Ulmer H–V. Perceived exertion as part of emoyion beharioral feedback system for arrangement of strain during exercise. Archpig. Rada. Toksikol. 1979;330(3):1143-1145.
50. Zaporozhanov VA. About reliable indicator of proprioception in agility control. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;4:21-25. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.693023
51. Zaporozhanov VA, Boraczynski T. Discussion on the concepts of "coordination" and "agility" in terms of physical education. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;3:15-19. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0303
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more