General laws of competition duel and universal requirements to technical-tactic fitness of elite wrestlers
AbstractPurpose: to determine and formulate general technical-tactic laws (rules) of competition duel in modern free style wrestling. Material: competition functioning of free style wrestlers at Olympic Games has been analyzed. Results of authors’ own pedagogic observations and advanced experience of free style wrestling specialists have been generalized. Results: it was found that victory in duel can be resulted only from attacking tactic of duel. It was determined that wrestlers’ activity (quantity of actual attacks in unit of time) varies from 1 to 2.2 attacks per minute. Reliability of attack (ratio of quantity of assessed attacks to quantity of actually fulfilled attacks) is within 0.33-0.63. Reliability of defense (ratio of quantity of successfully repelled opponent’s attacks to general quantity of his actual attacks) is from 0.55-0.78. Efficiency of fighting in stance is within 0.6-1.3 points per minute. Efficiency of ground fighting is 1.3-2.3 points per minute. Conclusions: coach shall bring the formulated laws in compliance with specificity of his functioning and consider them, when planning training process of junior wrestlers.
| Abstract views: 57 | PDF Downloads: 49 |
1. Korobeynikov GV, Radchenko UA. Osoblivosti tekhnichnoi pidgotovlenosti borciv greko-rims'kogo stiliu visokoi kvalifikacii [Specific features of technical fitness of Greco-Roman elite wrestlers]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2009;7:81–85. (in Russian)
2. Latishev NV, Latishev SV, Gavrilin VA. Analiz sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti finalistov igr KhKhIKh Olimpiady v Pekine po vol'noj bor'be [Analysis of competition functioning of free style wrestlers-finalists of 29th Olympic Games]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia, 2008;1:173–180. (in Russian)
3. Latishev SV. Analiz taktiko-tekhnichnikh dij borciv vil'nogo stiliu na Igrakh KhKhVI Olimpiadi v Atlanti [Analysis of technical-tactic actions of free style wrestlers at 26th Olympic Games in Atlanta]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2000;2–3:20–23. (in Ukrainian)
4. Latishev SV, Gromakov AU, Chocharay ZU. Sravnitel'nyj analiz kharakteristik sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti borcov vol'nogo stilia na Olimpijskikh igrakh v Atlante i Sidnee [Comparative analysis of competition functioning characteristics of free style wrestlers at Olympic Games in Atlanta and Sydney]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2001;2:45–52. (in Russian)
5. Latishev SV. Stili protivoborstva v sovremennoj vol'noj bor'be [Combat styles in modern free style wrestling]. Fizichne vikhovannia, sport i kul'tura zdorov’ia u suchasnomu suspil'stvi, 2011;1:69–73. (in Russian)
6. Latyshev S, Korobeynikov G, Korobeinikova L. Individualization of training in wrestlers. International Journal of Wrestling Science, 2014;4(2):28-33.
7. Latyshev SV. Kolichestvennaia ocenka kharakteristik uspeshnosti vedeniia poedinka dlia sportsmenov s razlichnymi stiliami protivoborstva v vol'noj bor'be [Quantitative assessment of characteristics of duel’s success for different combat styles’ wrestlers in free style wrestling], Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2011;15(1):168–174. (in Ukrainian)
8. Novikov AA. Osnovy sportivnogo masterstva [Principles of sportsmanship], Moscow: Soviet sport; 2012. (in Russian)
9. Piloyan RM. Uzlovye voprosy mnogoletnej podgotovki borcov [Key issues of many years’ training of wrestlers], Moscow: MOGIFK; 1988. (in Russian)
10. Platonov VN. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpijskom sporte [The system of preparation of sportsmen in Olympic sport], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2004. (in Russian)
11. Podlivaev BA, Korzhenevsky A. Variation of the performance in qualified wrestlers in Greco-Roman wrestling by their level of functional skills. International Journal of Wrestling Science, 2013;3(2):14 - 21.
12. Tumanian GS. Strategiia podgotovki chempionov [Strategy of champions’ training], Moscow: Soviet sport; 2006. (in Russian)
13. Shahmuradov UA. Vol'naia bor'ba [Free style wrestling], Moscow: High school; 1997. (in Russian)
14. Emma Sandberg, Natha T. Bell. Coaching Youth Wrestling. Illinois: Human Kinetics; 2007.
15. Ryan T, Sampson J. Elite Wrestling. New York: McGraw–Hill; 2006.
16. Korobeynikov G, Mazmanian K, Korobeynikova L, & Jagiełło W. Psychophysiological states and motivation in elite judokas. Archives of Budo, 2010;6(3):129-136.
17. Korobeynikov GV, Radchenko YA. Demonstration of intuitive thinking in conditions of competitive activity depending on athletes' psychophysiological state. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2012;6:87-91.
18. Korobeynikova LG. Determinant of psychophysiological state of sportsmen of high qualification with different emotional characteristics. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2011;4:94-97.
19. Latyshev SV, Korobeynikov GV. Approach of the systems to problem of individualization of training of fighters. Physical Education of Students, 2013;5:65-68. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.771109
20. Zapovitriana EB, Korobeynikov GV, Korobeinikova LG. Peculiarities of vegetative regulation of heart rate in wrestlers of different age groups. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;4:22-26. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0404
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more