Determination of future designers’ professionally important coordination qualities
AbstractPurpose: to find out girl students’ motor abilities, influencing to the largest extent on successfulness of designer’s professional functioning. Material: 210 girl students of 18-22 years’ age participated in experiment. Results: it was found that all indicators of future designers’ professional qualities are closely connected with indicators of definite coordination abilities. High interconnection with kinesthetic indicators and girl students’ professional skillfulness were noted. It was determined that quickness, concentration and re-switching of attention were closely connected with attention, operative memory, accuracy of reproduction of received information. Conclusions: for girl students-designers’ successful professional progress it is necessary to develop kinesthetic, responding and orientation coordination qualities. These qualities are required for quick and effective solution of professional tasks, connected with accurate perception in the shortest possible time and keeping great volume of space information in memory.
| Abstract views: 326 | PDF Downloads: 531 |
1. Afanas'eva IV. Metodika sovershenstvovaniia professional'no znachimykh koordinacionnykh sposobnostej u budushchikh specialistov dizajnerov. Cand. Diss. [Methodic of perfection of professionally important coordination abilities of future specialists-designers. Cand. Diss.]: Omsk; 2008. (in Russian)
2. Burlachuk LF. Psikhodiagnostika [Psycho-diagnostic], Sankt Petersburg: Peter; 2006. (in Russian)
3. Vilenskij MIa, Il'inich VI. Fizicheskaia kul'tura rabotnikov umstvennogo truda [Physical culture for mental workers], Moscow: Knowledge; 1987. (in Russian)
4. Vilenskij MIa, Safin MIa. Professional'naia napravlennost' fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov pedagogicheskikh special'nostej [Professional orientation of pedagogic specialties’ students’ physical education], Moscow: High school; 1989. (in Russian)
5. Gorskaia IIu, Suiangulova LA. Bazovye koordinacionnye sposobnosti shkol'nikov s razlichnym urovnem zdorov'ia [Basic coordination abilities of schoolchildren with different level of health], Omsk: SibGUFK; 2000. (in Russian)
6. Dushanin SA. Bal'naia sistema kompleksnogo vrachebno-pedagogicheskogo kontrolia na zaniatiiakh massovymi formami fizicheskoj kul'tury [Points’ system of complex medical-pedagogic control at classes of mass forms of physical culture]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury 1978;4:49-52. (in Russian)
7. Il'inich VI, Golovina VA, Masliakova VA, Korobkova AV. Professional'no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka [Professional-applied physical training], Moscow: High school; 1983. (in Russian)
8. Kabachkov VA, Polievskij SA. Razrabotka professional'no-prikladnoj fizicheskoj podgotovki i opyt ee vnedreniia v uchebnykh zavedeniiakh proftekhobrazovaniia [Development of professional-applied physical training and experience of its implementation in vocational education establishments]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1980;7;30-34. (in Russian)
9. Kirichenko SI. Professional'no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka studentov ekonomicheskogo fakul'teta. Cand. Diss. [Professional-applied physical training of economic faculty students. and. Diss.], Maikop; 1998. (in Russian)
10. Kolumbet OM. Psikhofizichni osoblivosti trudovoi diial'nosti vchiteliv-naochnikiv [Psycho-physical characteristics of work of teachers, using visual aids]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 2012;8:48-53. (in Ukrainian)
11. Kolumbet OM. Rozvitok koordinacijnikh zdibnostej molodi [Development of youth’s coordination abilities], Kiev: Education; 2014. (in Ukrainian)
12. Kolumbet A.N. Influence of stimulated plasticity training method on coordination indicators of high pedagogic educational estableshments’ girl students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:31-37. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0604
13. Korobejnikov GV. Psikhofiziologicheskie mekhanizmy umstvennoj deiatel'nosti cheloveka [Psycho-physiological mechanisms of human mental functioning], Kiev; 2002. (in Russian)
14. Korovin SS. Teoreticheskie i metodologicheskie osnovy professional'noj fizicheskoj kul'tury uchashchejsia molodezhi [Theoretical and methodological principles of students’ professional physical culture], Moscow: VNIIFK; 1997. (in Russian)
15. Sizanov AN. Testy i psikhologicheskie igry [Tests and psychological games], Minsk; 2008. (in Russian)
16. Raevskij RT. Professional'no-prikladnaia fizicheskaia podgotovka studentov tekhnicheskikh vuzov [Professional-applied physical training of technical HEEs’ students], Moscow: High school; 1989. (in Russian)
17. Gorelov AA, Kondakov VL, Usatov AN. To the question about the use of independent physical training in educational space of modern higher institute. Physical Education of Students, 2013;1:17-26. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.156351
18. Hirtz P. Koordinative Fahigkeiten im Schulsport [Coordinative abilities in school sports], Berlin: Volk und Wissen, Volksseigener Verlag; 1985. (in German)
19. Khripunova LD. To the question of the formation of personal qualities of future doctors by means of combat sports. Physical Education of Students, 2014;5:43-47. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2014.0508
20. Kolumbet AN. Physical education for the students of pedagogical specialities. III international research and practice conference Science “Technology and Higher Education”, Westwood, Canada. 2014. Р. 34-42.
21. Kolumbet AN. Development of coordination abilities of young people. V international research and practice conference “Science and Education”, Munich, Germany. 2014. Р. 54-62.
22. Kondakov VL, Kopeikina EN, Balysheva NV, Usatov AN, Skrug DA. Causes of declining interest of students to employment physical education and sports. Physical education of students, 2015;1:22–30. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0104
23. Korobeynikov G. Psychophysiological Peculiarities of Sexual Dimorphism in Athletes. Psychologe Research, 2012;2(6):336-342.
24. Otravenko OV. Formation of student personality’s physical culture as subject of professional functioning. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:50-55. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0607
25. Pichurin VV. Resilience of students and their readiness for professional functioning. Physical Education of Students, 2015;3:38-43. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0305
26. Radchenko AV. Professional self-assessment of future health basics teachers as professionally important quality. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;12:87-90. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.12013
27. Stepanchenko NI. Structure and state of the university of physical culture students' professional-pedagogical motivation. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;3:62-68. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.644799
28. Voitovska ON. Computer diagnostics of level of professional competence formation of future physical culture teachers in the biological disciplines study. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;3: 11-17. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.644905
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more