Factorial structure of physical rehabilitation group students’ complex fitness
AbstractPurpose: differentiation of physical education process on the base of morphological-functional state and physical fitness indicators, psycho-physiological potentials of physical rehabilitation group’s students. Material: 50 1st year students of 17-18 years’ age participated in the research. Tests for assessment of students’ morphological-functional state were used. Psycho-physiological testing was carried out with the help of computer program. Results: we marked out 5 factors, which characterize main components of students’ physical condition. It was determined that low level of students’ physical and functional potentials weakens functioning of organism’s most important functions. It was found that the most important factors in complex fitness of physical rehabilitation group’s students are power and functional potentials. Conclusions: it is necessary to purposefully work on formation of students’ comprehensive motor potential. Results of the research permit to rationally distribute physical education means and methods in practical trainings of physical rehabilitation group.
| Abstract views: 278 | PDF Downloads: 428 |
1. Barybina LN, Kozina ZhL. Description of psychophysiological indexes of students of different sporting specializations. Physical Education of Students, 2010;4: 6-11.
2. Bismak OV. Likuval'na fizichna kul'tura u special'nikh medichnikh grupakh [Therapeutic physical culture in special health groups], Kharkiv, Brovin RH; 2010. (in Ukrainian)
3. Bodnar I. Teoriia, metodika i organizaciia fizichnogo vikhovannia studentiv special'noi medichnoi grupi [Theory, methodic and organization of special health group’s students’ physical education]. Lviv, Ukrainian technologies; 2005. (in Ukrainian)
4. Golod NR.,Principles of developing a well-rounded program of physical rehabilitation for female students in the special medical group with consideration of physical activity impairment. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;5:9-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0502
5. Gurieieva AM, Klopov RV. Factor structure of physical state of female students of higher education institution. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2014;7:7-11. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.1015378
6. Ivashchenko OV, Yermakova TS. Assessment of functional, coordination and power fitness of 7-8 form boys. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;9:20-25. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0903
7. Kozina ZL, Iermakov SS. Analysis of students’ nervous system’s typological properties, in aspect of response to extreme situation, with the help of multi-dimensional analysis. Physical Education of Students, 2015;3:10-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0302
8. Kozina ZhL, Sobko IN, Kolomiec NA, Jagiełło Władysław, Jagiełło Marina. Allocation algorithm for athletes group to form tactical tasks in game team sports using the methods of multivariate analysis (illustrated women Ukrainian team basketball with hearing impairments). Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2014;12: 40-48. doi:10.15561/18189172.2014.1208
9. Kozina ZhL, Sobko IN, Prokopenko AI, Guba AV, Iermakov SS, Prusik Krzysztof, Cieślicka Mirosława. Methods of technical and tactical training basketball players with hearing impairments using innovative technologies. Physical Education of Students, 2014;3:30-39. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.978699
10. Kozina Zh.L. Osnovnye polozheniia avtorskogo kursa podgotovki beremennykh k estestvennym zdorovym rodam “Raskrytie cvetka” [Main principles of author’s training course for preparation of pregnant women to natural healthy childbirth “Opening of flower”]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2008;3:81–92.
11. Kozina ZhL, Sobko IN, Klimenko AI, Sak NN. Comparative characteristics of psychophysiological features skilled basketball players-women with hearing and skilled basketball players healthy. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;7:28-33. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.735962
12. Kozina Zh.L. Faktorni modeli fizichnoi pidgotovlenosti volejbolistok visokogo klasu riznogo igrovogo amplua [Factorial models of physical fitness of different game roles’ elite female volleyball players]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2007;9:80–85.
13. Kudelko VE, Ulaieva LO, Shevchenko OO. Pozitivnij vpliv vprav dlia rozvitku koordinacii u studentiv, iaki zajmaiut'sia fizichnim vikhovanniam u grupi LFK [Positive influence exercises for coordination on students, who train in TPC]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2011;7:49–54.
14. Kudelko VE, Ulaieva LO, Sobko IM. Metodichni rekomendacii z navchal'noi disciplini «Fizichne vikhovannia» dlia studentiv special'nikh navchal'nikh grup usikh napriamiv pidgotovki [Methodic recommendations on discipline “Physical education” for students of special health groups of all directions of training], Kharkov: KhNUE; 2012. (in Ukrainian)
15. Kuzmin VA, Kopylov YuA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov GY, Iermakov SS. Substantiation of effectiveness of trainings on health related methodic for students with weakened motor fitness. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:43-49. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0606
16. Marakushin AI, Piddubnij OG, Cimbaliuk ZhO, Sobko IM, Cherednichenko AV. Robocha programa navchal'noi disciplini «Fizichne vikhovannia» za obranim vidom organizovanoi rukhovoi aktivnosti dlia studentiv usikh napriamiv pidgotovki dennoi formi navchannia [Working program of discipline “Physical education” by chosen kind of organized motor functioning for full time students for all directions of training], Kharkov: KhNUE; 2014. (in Ukrainian)
17. Prusik Krzysztof, Prusik Katarzyna, Kozina ZhL, Iermakov SS. Features of physical development, physical preparedness and functional state of boys and girls - students of Polish higher educational establishments. Physical Education of Students, 2013;1:54-61. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.96415
18. Sobko IN, Ulaeva LA. Razvitie vynoslivosti na zaniatiiakh po fizicheskomu vospitaniiu v gruppe LFK [Training of endurance at physical education classes in TPC groups]. XI Mezhdunarodnaia nauchnaia konferenciia “Fizicheskoe vospitanie i sport v vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniiakh”, 23 –24 aprelia, 2015, Khar'kov [9th International scientific conference “Physical education and sports in higher educational establishments”, April, 23 –24, 2015. Kharkov], Kharkov; 2015. (in Russian)
19. Becker CM, Glascoff MA, Felts WM, Kent C. Adapting and using quality management methods to improve health promotion explore. The Journal of Science and Healing. 2015;11:222–228.
20. Cameron MH, Monroe L. Physical rehabilitation: evidence-based examination, evaluation, and intervention. St. Louis: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2007.
21. Goforth M, Almquist J, Matney M, Abdenour TE, Kyle J, Leaman J, Montgomery S.Understanding organization structures of the college, university, high school, clinical, and professional. Clinics in Sports Medicine, 2007;26:201–226.
22. Hong Xia М. Effects of different sports events on the physical self of deaf college students. Journal of Physical Education, 2010; 17: 55–59.
23. McLeod JD, Uemura R, Rohrman S. Adolescent mental health, behavior problems, and academic achievement. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 2012;53:482–497.
24. Norma GC, Barton M, Bowles E, Scott BM. Multilevel analysis of student and school-level variables on students’ health-related fitness. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 2015;47:47– 52.
25. O'Sullivan SB, Schmitz TJ. Physical Rehabilitation. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company; 2006.
26. Symons AB, Morley CP, McGuigan D, Elie A. A curriculum on care for people with disabilities: effects on medical student self-reported attitudes and comfort level. Disability and Health Journal, 2013;7:88–95.
27. Varela-Mato V, Clemes S, Cancela-Carral J. Physical activity and sitting time measured in Spanish university students. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2012;15:20–25.
28. Young Hui-Ju, Erickson ML, Johnson KB, Johnson MA, McCully KK. A wellness program for individuals with disabilities. Disability and Health Journal, 2013;8:345–352.
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more