Fitness yoga as modern technology of special health groups’ girl students’ psycho-physical condition and psycho-social health strengthening
AbstractPurpose: substantiation of purposefulness of fitness yoga application for strengthening of special health groups’ girl students’ psycho-physical condition and psycho-social health at physical culture training and recreation classes. Material: trainings were practiced twice a week in 2 groups with 20 girl students in every group. Each training session lasted 60 minutes. The following indicators were registered: pressing ups in lying position; torso bending during 30 sec. from lying on back position; rising legs up to 90 degrees angle in hanging position; long jump from the spot; forward torso bending; test for coordination. Health condition was determined by express assessment of physical health. Results: in both groups girl students’ backbone mobility increased (р-0-05). First group’s girl students demonstrated higher results in pressing ups in lying position during 30 sec. (by 7.34+1.2 times) and in long jump from the spot (14.2+0.4 cm). It was noticed that fitness yoga exercises render positive influence on girl students’ psycho-emotional state, general physical self-feeling and physical condition. Conclusions: targeted fitness yoga exercises’ influences on girl-students’ organism are recommended for support and correction of their health.
| Abstract views: 65 | PDF Downloads: 67 |
1. Belikova ZhA, Kondakov VL. Primenenie gimnasticheskikh uprazhnenij khatkha-jogi s cel'iu korrekcii funkcional'nykh narushenij pozvonochnika u studentov special'nykh medicinskikh grupp [Application of Hatha yoga gymnastic exercises for correction of backbone functional disorders in special health group students]. Kul'tura fizicheskaia i zdorov'e, 2012;3:93–101. (in Russian)
2. Belov VN. Psikhologiia zdorov'ia [Psychology of health], Sankt Petersburg; 1994. (in Russian)
3. Bernard T. Khatkha-joga [Hatha yoga], Moscow: Avenue; 2005. (in Russian)
4. Blejer SN. Fizicheskaia aktivnost' - vazhnyj faktor zdorov'ia i funkcional'nogo sostoianiia [Physical functioning as important factor of health and functional state]. Nauchnaia konferenciia “Sovremennye dostizheniia sportivnoj nauki” [Scientific conference “Modern achievements of sports science], Sankt Petersburg; 1994. P. 117-119. (in Russian)
5. Brynzak SS, Burko SV. Improving athletic performance of basketball student team with the classical yoga exercises. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;10:3-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.775314
6. Bulatova GA, Gimazov RM, Bybyk I. Problema poiska racional'nykh podkhodov v fizicheskom vospitanii i ozdorovlenii studentov special'nykh medicinskikh grupp [Problem of rational approaches to special health group students’ physical education and health improvement]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury v usloviiakh modernizacii obrazovaniia, 2004;1:23–25. (in Russian)
7. Vasil'ev VN. Zdorov'e i stress [Health and stress], Moscow: Knowledge; 1991. (in Russian)
8. Gulbany RSh, Taran AA. Primenenie sistemy jogi v fizicheskoj reabilitacii sustavnoj i myshechnoj gibkosti u zhenshchin 35-45 let [Application of yoga in physical rehabilitation joint and muscle flexibility in women]. Physical Education of Students, 2011;3:35-45.
9. Diukov VM, Skurikhina NV. Individual'noe zdorov'e cheloveka [Individual health of man], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2012. (in Russian)
10. Diukov VM, Skurikhina N V. VUZ zdorovogo obraza zhizni [HEE of healthy life style], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2013. (in Russian)
11. Kabachkov VA, Rodionov AV. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskie metody korrekcii deviantnogo poveleniia detej i podrostkov v processe dvigatel'noj aktivnosti [Psychological-pedagogic correction methods of children’s and adolescents’ deviant behavior in motor functioning]. Mezhdunarodnaia konferenciia “Novye podkhody k psikhoreguliacii v sporte” [International conference “New approaches to psycho-regulation in sports”], Moscow; 1994. P. 37. (in Russian)
12. Yasko GV, Kashuba EV. Innovacii sportivno-ozdorovitel'noj sfery v vuzakh ekonomicheskoj napravlennosti [Innovation sports and health areas in universities supporting basis orientation]. Physical Education of Students, 2011;3:116-118.
13. Koncepciia federal'noj celevoj programmy “Razvitie fizicheskoj kul'tury i sporta v Rossijskoj Federacii na 2016 - 2020 gody” [Conception of Federal targeted program “Development of physical culture and sports in Russian Federation for 2016-2020”]. Available from: http://government.ru/docs/9529 (in Russian)
14. Kopylov YuA, Jackowska LN, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Tolstopyatov IA, Iermakov SS. The concept of structure and content of health related trainings for higher educational establishments’ students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;5:23-30. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0504
15. Kudriavcev MD, Galimov GIa, Kuz'min VA, Kopylov IuA, Gas'kov AV. Effektivnost' ispol'zovaniia v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov netradicionnykh sredstv na primere khatkha-jogi [Effectiveness of non-traditional means’ application in physical education system on example of Hatha yoga]. Vestnik Buriatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014;1:41-44. (in Russian)
16. Kuzmin VA, Kopylov YuA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov GY, Iermakov SS. Substantiation of effectiveness of trainings on health related methodic for students with weakened motor fitness. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:43-49. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0606
17. Lubysheva LI, Bal'sevich VK. Cennosti fizicheskoj kul'tury v zdorovom stile zhizni [Physical culture values in healthy life style]. Mezhdunarodnaia konferenciia “Sovremennye dostizheniia sportivnoj nauki” [International conference “Modern achievements of sports science”], Petersburg; 1994. P. 124-125. (in Russian)
18. Mykhno LS, Loza TO. Effectiveness of yoga-aerobic means’ application in physical education of primary school pupils. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;1:35-40. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2016.0105
19. Najn AIa. Ocenka vliianiia obshcherazvivaiushchikh uprazhnenij na aktivizaciiu poznavatel'noj deiatel'nosti studentov [Assessment of general exercises’ influence on activation of students’ cognitive functioning]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1994;3-4:15-17. (in Russian)
20. Omelyanenko VI. The use of suggestion in sports practice. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;9:55-58. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.751554
21. Rodionov AV, Romanov VA, Iushkov OP. Individualizaciia psikhofizicheskogo treninga pri upravlenii stressovym sostoianiem sportsmenov [Individualization of psycho-physical training in control over sportsmen’s stress state]. Mezhdunarodnaia konferenciia “Novye podkhody k psikhoreguliacii v sporte” [International conference “New approaches to psycho-regulation in sports”]. Moscow; 1994.P. 68. (in Russian)
22. Safronov AG. Joga: fiziologiia, psikhosomatika i bioenergetika [Yoga: physiology, psycho-somatic and bio-energetic], Moscow; 2005. (in Russian)
23. Seliutina GV, Diukov VM. Prakticheskaia filosofiia zdorov'ia: koncepty prakticheskoj filosofii zdorov'ia [Practical philosophy of health: concepts of health practical philosophy], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2013. (in Russian)
24. Skurikhina N V. Kompleksnaia sistema estestvennogo ozdorovleniia [Complex system of natural healh improvement], Krasnoyarsk: SFU; 2014. (in Russian)
25. Skurikhina NV. Osobennosti proekta “Refleksivno-deiatel'nostnaia pedagogika kak sociokul'turnyj faktor razvitiia fizicheskoj kul'tury v sovremennom obshchestve” [Peculiarities of project “Reflexive-activity pedagogic as social cultural factor of physical culture development in modern society]. XIV mezhdunarodnaia nauchno-prakticheskaia konferenciia “Otechestvennaia nauka v epokhu izmenenij: postulaty proshlogo i teorii novogo vremeni” [14th international scientific practical conference “Domestic science in era of changes: postulates of the past and theories of new time”], Ekaterinburg; 2015. (in Russian)
26. Skurikhina NV, Diukov VM. Fitnes-joga kak effektivnoe sredstvo vliianiia na sostoianie zdorov'ia studentov special'nykh medicinskikh grupp [Fitness yoga as effective mean of influence on special health group students’ health]. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2010;7:115-118. (in Russian)
27. Skurikhina NV, Diukov VM. Primenenie fitnes-jogi dlia povysheniia effektivnosti zaniatij po fizicheskoj kul'ture v VUZe [Application of fitness yoga for increase of effectiveness of HEE physical culture classes]. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2010;10:107-111(in Russian)
28. Skurikhina NV, Diukov VM. Vnedrenie ozdorovitel'nykh sistem Fitnes-jogi v praktiku psikhofizicheskoj rekreacii so studentami SMG [Implementation of health related fitness yoga systems in physical recreation practice with SHG students]. V mire nauchnykh otkrytij, 2010;5(1):29-32. (in Russian)
29. Tolcheva AV. Assessment of psycho-physiological state of students with the experience of hatha yoga. Pedagogics, Psychology, Medical-Biological Problems of Physical Training and Sports, 2011;11:128-131.
30. Shvec NN. Joga. Teoriia i praktika [Yoga. Theory and practice], Moscow: Tsyentrpoligraf; 2010. (in Russian)
31. Berger BG, Owen DR. Stress reduction and mood enhancement in four exercise modes: swimming, body conditioning, Hatha yoga and fencing. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 1988;59:148-159.
32. Bosscher RJ. Running and mixed physical exercises with depressed psychiatric patients. Intern. J. Sport Psychol. 1993,24:170-184. -
33. Qja P. Descriptive epidemiology of health-related physical activity and fitness. Physical Activity, Health and Well-Being, 1995;1:34-39.
34. Rejeski WJ, Thompson A. Historical and Conceptual Roots of Exercise Psychology. In: (Ed. by P.Seraganian) Exerc. Psychology: The Influence of Physical Exerc. on Psychological Processes. Concordia Univ.: A Wiley-Intersci. Publ.: 1993. P. 3-35.
35. Salazar W, Petruzzello S, Landers D, Etnier J, Kubitz K. Meta-analytic techniques in exercise psychology. Ibid., 1998;1:122-145.
36. Weyerer S, Kupfer B. Physical Exercise and Psychological Health. Sports Med., 1994;17(2):108-116.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more