Study of personality’s temperament and self-assessment of higher educational establishments’ students
AbstractPurpose: analysis of temperament and self-assessment characteristics in higher educational establishment students. Material: in the research 1st and 2nd year students (n=30) participated. Questioning was used, with the help of which personality’s self assessment and temperament characteristics were estimated. Results: the study of students’ temperament structure showed low demand in mastering of objective world and strive for mental and physical labor. High indicator of social activity and interpersonal skills was registered. The following indicators of self-assessment were received: 15% of students had too low self-assessment, 50% of students have adequate self-assessment and 10% have excessively high self-assessment. Conclusions: quickness of psychic processes (tem and rhythm), impressiveness and emotional sensitivity are important features of temperament. Students demonstrated feeling of anxiety and worry in respect to their studying at university. Besides the have sensitivity to failures to non coincidence of the desired and the results. студентов. With it students have adequate self assessment.
| Abstract views: 69 | PDF Downloads: 47 |
1. Konstantinovskij DL, Cherednichenko GA. Aktual'nye problemy obrazovaniia [Current problems of education], Moscow; 2010. (in Russian)
2. Batarshev AV. Temperament i kharakter [Temperament and character], Moscow: Vlados-Press; 2001. (in Russian)
3. Ezhova NN. Rabochaia kniga prakticheskogo psikhologa [Handbook of practical psychologist], Rostov on Don: Phoenix; 2005. (in Russian)
4. Korchuganova IP. Professional'noe razvitie i podderzhka pedagogov, rabotaiushchikh s det'mi gruppy riska [Professional progressing and support of pedagogues, who work with children of risk group], Sankt Petersburg: LOIRO; 2006. (in Russian)
5. Krupnov AI. Psikhicheskie proiavleniia i struktura temperamenta [Psychic manifestations and structure of temperament], Moscow: Progress; 2011. (in Russian)
6. Kulagina IIu. Psikhologiia razvitiia i vozrastnaia psikhologiia [Psychology of development and age psychology], Moscow: Triksta; 2011. (in Russian)
7. Liashenko VN. Samoocenka lichnosti sportsmena kak faktor povysheniia effektivnosti sportivnoj deiatel'nosti [Self-assessment of sportsman’s personality as factor of rising of sports functioning effectiveness]. Sportivnij visnik Pridniprov’ia, 2006;2:31 – 33.  (in Russian)
8. Liashenko VN, Tumanova VN, Mariskina TV. Features of manifestation of self-trained athletes specialized in jumping. Physical Education of Students, 2012;6:70-73.
9. Molokanov AV. Issledovanie vliianiia svojstv temperamenta na mezhlichnostnye otnosheniia v gruppe studentov [Study of temperament features’ influence on interpersonal relations in students’ group]. Koncept, 2015;18:1-5. (in Russian)
10. Posokhova ST, Solov'eva SL. Nastol'naia kniga prakticheskogo psikhologa [Handbook of practical psychologist], Sankt Petersburg: Sova, 2008. (in Russian)
11. Nebylicyn VD. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie trudy [Selected psychological works], Moscow: Pedagogy; 1990.(in Russian)
12. Rubinshtejn SL. Osnovy obshchej psikhologii [Principles of general psychology], Sankt Petersburg: Peter; 2000. (in Russian)
13. Rusalov VM. Temperament v strukture individual'nosti cheloveka: differencial'no – psikhofiziologicheskie i psikhologicheskie issledovaniia [Temperament in structure of human individuality: differentiated – psycho-physiological and psychological studies], Moscow: IP RAN; 2012. (in Russian)
14. Shalova SIu. Proiavlenie svojstv temperamenta studentov v stressovoj situacii [Manifestations of students’ temperament features in stress situation]. Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovaniia, 2013;11. Available at: http: // human.snauka.ru /11/4056 (accessed 20.11.2016). (in Russian)
15. Kaufman JC, Baer J. Creativity and reason in cognitive development. Cambridge, New York: Cambridge University Press; 2006.
16. Keirsey D, Bates M. Please Understand Me: Character and Temperament Types. Delmar: CA; 1984.
17. Maclellan E. Conceptual Learning: The Priority for Higher Education. British Journal of Educational Studies, 2005;53(2):129-147.
18. Branden N. The Power of Self – еs teem. 1992.
19. Tarquin K, Cottone-Cook C. Relationship among aspect of student alienation and self-concept.; School Psychology Quarterly, 2008;23(1):16-25.
20. Whitman N, Spendlove DC. Student stress: effects and solutions. Washington D.C.: Association fore the Stady of Higher Education; 1984.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more