Role of students’ youth in strategic planning of external communications of population physical health “Sports for all” centers
AbstractPurpose: to work out strategy of external communications system’s improvement of population physical health and determine students’ role in optimization of this system. Material: we questioned 136 centers’ functionaries and 338 representatives of groups of influence. SWOT-analysis was used. With the help of SWOT-analysis method we simulated 16 the most probable situations and strategic actions in case of their occurrence. For determination of experts’ opinions concordance, we used concordance coefficient in SWOT-analysis. Results: we found strong and weak sides of external communication centers’ system, favorable opportunities and threats of this system. Strategies of centers’ behavior in the most probable situations were worked out and students’ youth role in them analyzed. It was determined that in every simulated situation participation of students-volunteers of physical culture-sports profile was very important. We also noted demand in increase of personnel’s competence level, in attraction of specialists from other organization. Conclusions: in conditions of limited resources and breadth of functioning the centers shall actively use students’ assistance in organization and realization of different measures; attract them as consumers of the centers’ services.
| Abstract views: 299 | PDF Downloads: 506 |
1. Varenik OM. Organizacijna vzaiemodiia mizh sub’iektami sportu dlia vsikh na miscevomu rivni. Cand. Diss. [Organizational interaction between subjects of sports at local level. Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 2014 (in Ukrainian)
2. Dutchak MV. Sport dlia vsikh v Ukraini [Sports for all in Ukraine], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2009 (in Ukrainian)
3. Dutchak MV. Teoretiko-metodologichni zasadi formuvannia sistemi sportu dlia vsikh v Ukraini. Dokt. Diss. [Theoretical-methodological principles of formation of sports for all system in Ukraine. Doct. Diss.], Kiev; 2009 (in Ukrainian)
4. Dutchak M. Ekonomicheskie aspekty sporta dlia vsekh [Economic aspects of sports for all]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2010; 01-02: 101-112 (in Russian)
5. Kravchenko O. Stejkkholderi iak agenti zovnishnikh komunikacij v organizaciiakh sferi masovogo sportu ta sportu dlia vsikh [Stakeholders as agents of external communications in organization of mass sports and sports for all]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2014; 18: 47-52 (in Ukrainian)
6. Kravchenko OV. Rol' stejkkholderiv u stvorenni efektivnoi sistemi zovnishnikh komunikacij organizacij sferi masovogo sportu ta sportu dlia vsikh [Role of stakeholders in creation of effective external communications system in mass sports and sports for all]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2014; 4: 107-110 (in Ukrainian)
7. Mal'ona S, Kindrachuk V. Pedagogichna sistema upravlinnia rozvitkom sportu dlia vsikh [Pedagogic system of management of sports for all development]. Sportivnij visnik Pridniprov'ia, 2013; 2: 222-226 (in Ukrainian)
8. Lipchuk VV. Marketingovij analiz [Marketing analysis], Kyiv: Akademvidav; 2008 (in Ukrainian)
9. Pozhar IIu. Rabota centrov «Sport dlia vsekh» sredi studencheskoj molodezhi v Ukraine [Works of “Sports for all” centers among students in Ukraine]. XV Nauchnyj kongress «Olimpijskij sport i sport dlia vsekh», 12-15 sentiabria 2011, Kishinev [15th scientific congress “Olympic sports and sports for all”, September 12-15 2011, Chisinau], Kishinev; 2011. p. 135-137. (in Russian)
10. Prijmak M. Perspektivi rozvitku volonterstva u sporti dlia vsikh v Ukraini [Prospects of volunteers’ movement in sports for all development in Ukraine]. Aktual'ni problemi fizichnoi kul'turi i sportu, 2014; 31 (3): 36-42 (in Ukrainian)
11. Prijmak M. Ocinka suchasnogo stanu pidvishchennia kvalifikacii fakhivciv sportu dlia vsikh v Ukraini [Assessment of modern state of sports for all specialists’ advanced training in Ukraine]. Aktual'ni problemi fizichnoi kul'turi i sportu, 2014; 30 (2): 71-77 (in Ukrainian)
12. Beloborodko A. SWOT Analysis Approach for Advancement of Waste-to-energy Cluster in Latvia. Energy Procedia. 2015;72:163–169.
13. Can C. SWOT Analysis and Countermeasures of Ecological Agricultural Development of Jianshan Farm. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University (English Edition). 2015;22(1):12–21.
14. Daft RL. Management. Boston: Cengage Learning; 2014.
15. Driukov O.V., Conceptual principles of fencing development in children’s sports schools in Ukraine. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;12:35-40. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.1206
16. Ghinolfi D. A model for southern mediterranean research institute self-assessment: A SWOT analysis-based approach to promote capacity building at Theodor Bilharz Research Institute in Cairo (Egypt). Arab Journal of Gastroenterology. 2014;15(3–4):92–97.
17. Glass JR, Kruse GH, Miller SA. Socioeconomic considerations of the commercial weathervane scallop fishery off Alaska using SWOT analysis. Ocean & Coastal Management. 2015;105:154–165.
18. Jaber JO. Employment of renewable energy in Jordan: Current status, SWOT and problem analysis. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2015;49:490–499.
19. Jones GR, George MJ. Contemporary management. 9th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015.
20. Krotee ML, Bucher CA. Management of physical education and sport. Boston: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 2007.
21. Liu Ying.Study on Effect of Sport Participation on New Generation of Migrant Workers Integrating into Urban In: Proceedings of 17th International scientific congress; 2013 Jun 2-6. p. 47.
22. Pedersen PM, Miloch KS, Laucella PC. Strategic sport communication. Champaign: Human Kinetics; 2007.
23. Robbins SP, DeCenzo DA, Coulter M. Fundamentals of management: essential concepts and applications. Boston: Pearson; 2013.
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more