On purposefulness of application of physical culture-health related technology for prophylaxis of students’ respiratory system disorders
AbstractPurpose: To give scientific foundation and experimental proof of physical culture-health related technology for prophylaxis of respiratory system disorders. Material: in the research students: girls (n= 43) and boys (n=40) participated. In process of academic physical culture classes students practices: dozed health walks )as warming up), respiratory exercises by methodic of A.N. Strelnikova and G. Childers (which were used as main corrective mean of respiratory system’s functional state), health swimming (for motor functioning intensification) outdoor games (as mean of active leisure). Results: The conducted research witness about general positive influence of the worked out technology of disorders’ prophylaxis on students’ somatic health. The technology was constructed on the base of synthesis of the most effective means of health related physical culture. In its basis we put generalized data about their impact. Main characteristic of this technology is its orientation on definite health improvement tasks in compliance with peculiarities of trainees’ contingent. The technology permits to present its content and orientation as integral mean of strengthening of organism’s functional potentials as well as ensuring of high effectiveness of students’ educational process. It permits to significantly reduce impacts of respiratory system’s disorders. Conclusions: The worked out technology permits to present its content and orientation as integral mean of strengthening of organism’s functional potentials.
| Abstract views: 70 | PDF Downloads: 41 |
1. Balysheva NV. Ukreplenie zdorov'ia studentok, imeiushchikh narusheniia serdechno-sosudistoj sistemy, sredstvami dozirovannoj ozdorovitel'noj khod'by i bega. Cand. Diss. [Strengthening of girl students’ health, who have cardio-vascular system disorder, by means of dozed health walks and run. Cand. Diss.], Sankt Petersburg; 2010.
2. Bogoeva MD, Rumba OG, Gorelov AA. Postroenie processa fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov special'noj medicinskoj gruppy s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostiami serdechno-sosudistoj sistemy [Building of physical education process for special health groups’ students with cardio-vascular system problems], Belgorod: Politerra; 2011.
3. Butenko MV. Formirovanie kul'tury ZOZh lichnosti studenta v processe zaniatij atleticheskoj gimnastikoj. Cand. Diss. [Formation of HLS culture of student’s personality in process of athletic gymnastic practicing. Cand. Diss.], Omsk: SibGUFK; 2004.
4. Vinogradov IG. Soderzhanie rekreacionnykh zaniatij atletizmom so studentami vuzov. Cand. Diss. [Content of athletic recreational trainings of HEE students. Cand. Diss.], Sankt Petersburg; 2008.
5. Gorelov AA, Rumba OG, Kopejkina EN. Dykhatel'nye uprazhneniia kak faktor uluchsheniia sostoianiia zdorov'ia studentov s zabolevaniiami organov dykhaniia [Breathing exercises as factor of health improvement of students with respiratory organs’ disorders]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2008;11(45):21 – 25.
6. Kovaleva MV, Rumba OG. Primenenie podvizhnykh i elementov sportivnykh igr na zaniatiiakh so studentami s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostiami zdorov'ia serdechno-sosudistoj sistemy [Application of outdoor games and elements of sports games at trainings of students with cardio-vascular system problems], Belgorod: Politerra; 2012.
7. Kondakov VL, Gorelov AA. Novyj vzgliad na mekhanizmy konstruirovaniia fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'nykh tekhnologij v obrazovatel'nom prostranstve sovremennogo vuza [New view at mechanisms of physical culture-health related technologies’ construction in educational space of modern HEE]. Nauchnye Vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014;13(22):273-282.
8. Kondakov VL. Sistemnye mekhanizmy konstruirovaniia fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'nykh tekhnologij v obrazovatel'nom prostranstve sovremennogo vuza. Doct. Diss. [System mechanisms of physical culture-health related technologies’ construction in educational space of modern HEE. Doct. Diss.], Sankt Petersburg; 2013.
9. Kopejkina EN, Bogoeva MD. Dykhatel'nye uprazhneniia kak sredstvo povysheniia somaticheskogo zdorov'ia studentov [Breathing exercises as mean of students’ somatic health strengthening]. Ekonomicheskie i gumanitarnye issledovaniia regionov, 2011;6:17-23.
10. Kopejkina EN. Postroenie processa fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentok s narusheniiami v sostoianii dykhatel'noj sistemy. Cand. Diss. [Building of physical education process for girl students with respiratory system disorders. Cand. Diss.], Sankt Petersburg; 2010.
11. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva RF ot 28 iiulia 2008g. vol. 568 “O federal'noj celevoj programme «Nauchnye i nauchno-pedagogicheskie kadry innovacionnoj Rossi» na 2009-2013 gody” [Decree of RF government No. 568, dt. July 28, 2008 “On federal targeted program “Scientific and pedagogic specialists of innovative Russia” for 2009-2013”]. [Online] Available from: http://base.garant.ru/6390825/#ixzz447GSmq9q [Accessed 15th April 2016].
12. WMA Declaration of Helsinki - Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects. [Online]Available from: [Accessed 15th April 2016]. http://www.ub.edu/recerca/Bioetica/doc/Declaracio_Helsinki_2013.pdf
13. Chen Q, Shi M-Y, Zhang W, Tian J. Effect of breathing and Daoyin exercises on the quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science, 2015;3(6):353-360.
14. Drogomeretsky VV, Kondakov VL, Gorelov AA. Application of improving swimming to the correction of joint and ligament students. Physical Education of Students, 2013;5:46-54. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.771046
15. Drǎgoi R-G, Amaricai E, Drǎgoi M, Popoviciu H, Avram C. Inspiratory muscle training improves aerobic capacity and pulmonary function in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: A randomized controlled study. Clinical Rehabilitation, 2016;30(4):340-346.
16. Gorelov AA, Obvintsev AA, Kondakov VL. Design and functioning of health and fitness technologies in educational environment of military educational institution. Theory and practice of physical culture, 2014;9:2-10.
17. Kondakov VL, Kopeikina EN, Balysheva NV, Usatov AN, Skrug DA. Causes of declining interest of students to employment physical education and sports. Physical education of students, 2015;1:22-30. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0104
18. Kondakov VL, Voloshina LN, Balysheva NV, Kopeikina EN, Skrug DA. Correction of the state of cardiovascular system of undergraduates by means of dosed constitutional walking and jogging. Research Journal of Medical Sciences, 2015;9(3):95-98.
19. Kondakov VL, Kopeykina EN, Balysheva NV. Health and fitness technology to prevent respiratory disorders. Theory and practice of physical culture, 2016;1:34-36.
20. Martín-Salvador A, Colodro-Amores G, Torres-Sánchez I, Cabrera-Martos I, Valenza MC. Intervención fisioterápica durante la hospitalización en pacientes con exacerbación aguda de la enfermedad pulmonar obstructiva crónica y neumonía: un ensayo clínico aleatorizado [Physical therapy intervention during hospitalization in patients with acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia: A randomized clinical trial]. Medicina Clinica, 2016;146(7):301-304.
21. Mullur LM, Khodnapur J, Bagali S, Dhanakshirur GB, Aithala M. A study of short term yoga training effect on respiratory endurance and muscle strength in elderly individuals. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, 2014;5(4):37-40.
22. Syropoulos S, Kalogeropoulos A, Maniatis G, Iliodromiti Z. The effect of respiratory physiotherapy on pain and pulmonary complications in major upper abdominal surgery. Archives of Hellenic Medicine, 2016;32(6):724-731.
23. Wanrooij VHM, Willeboordse M, Dompeling E, Van De Kant KDG. Exercise training in children with asthma: A systematic review. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2014;48(13):1024-1031.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more