Influence of study in hee on ubiquity and strength of students’ computer gambling
AbstractPurpose: to clear up effectiveness of learning-education process for counteraction of students’ harmful passion to computer games’ ubiquity. Material: 1st - 3rd year students (main health group) were the objects of the research. In total they were 952 boys and 523 girls. In 1st year students’ academic groups testing was carried out ant the beginning of academic year (October); in academic groups of 1st-3rd year students the testing was at the end of academic year (May). Results: it was found that among 1st year boy students ubiquity of computer gaming as well as time losses, connected with it are higher than among girl students. Educational process is not sufficiently effective in struggle against computer gaming. For girls, this passion is not dangerous in general. In the course of study at HEE, the strength of this passion reduces independent on sex. Conclusions: for increase of educational process’s effectiveness and improvement of students’ life quality it is necessary to consider personal features of boy students as well as to organize health related measures with the help of health related physical culture means.
| Abstract views: 291 | PDF Downloads: 71 |
1. Arestova ON, Babanin LN, Vojskunskij AE. Motivaciia pol'zovatelej Interneta [Motivation of Internet users]. 2-aia Rossijskaia konferenciia po ekologicheskoj psikhologii [2nd Russia conference on ecological psychology], Moscow: Ecopsy Center ROSS; 2010. P. 56–60. (in Russian)
2. Babaeva IuD, Vojskunskij AE. Psikhologicheskie posledstviia informatizacii [Psychological after effects of informatics]. Psikhologicheskij zhurnal, 2005;19(1):89–100. (in Russian)
3. Belova VA, Koneva VV, Badelina MV. Vliianie interneta na uroven' obshcheniia i erudiciiu studentov tekhnicheskogo vuza [Internet influence on technical HEE students’ communication and erudition], XXIV Studencheskaia mezhdunarodnaia zaochnaia nauchno-prakticheskaia konferenciia «Molodezhnyj nauchnyj forum: Gumanitarnye nauki» [24th Students’ international correspondence conference “Youth scientific forum. Humanitarian sciences]. 2010. P. 67–71. (in Russian)
4. Bliznevsky AA, Kudryavtsev MD, Iermakov SS, Jagiełło W. Formation of active-effective attitude of 12–13 years’ judo athletes to sports functioning in competition period. Arch Budo, 2016; 12: 101–115.
5. Van Shilu. Internet-zavisimost' u uchastnikov komp'iuternykh igr. Cand. Diss. [Internet addiction of computer gamers. Cand. Diss.], MSU; 2013. (in Russian)
6. Gaskov AV, Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Iermakov SS. Successfulness of general and special physical qualities’ development on different stage of students-boxers’ training. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:4–11. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0101.
7. Dobrovidova HA. Issledovanie osobennostej volevoj reguliacii uchashchejsia molodezhi, igraiushchej v komp'iuternye igry [Study of will regulation features of students-computer gamers]. Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoj psikhologii, 2011;1:16–22. (in Russian)
8. Drepa MI. Psikhologicheskaia profilaktika Internet-zavisimosti u studentov [Psychological prophylaxis of students’ Internet addiction], 2010. (in Russian)
9. Zalesskij P, Spektr M. Skol'ko nas? Kakie my? Portret rossijskoj Internet-auditorii [How many we are? What we are? The portrait of Russian Internet users]. Internet, 2004; 7–8:42–44. (in Russian)
10. Babaeva IuD, Vojskunskij AE. Internet zavisimost' [Internet addiction], Available at: http://parent.fio.ru (accessed 01.06.2016)
11. Kliueva NV. Psikhologicheskie aspekty komp'iuterizacii obrazovaniia [Psychological aspects of computerization of education]. In: Kliueva NV. Pedagogicheskaia psikhologiia. Moscow: Vlados-Press; 2003. (in Russian)
12. Kozina Z.L., Iermakov S.S., Kuzmin V.A., Kudryavtsev M.D., Galimov G.J. Change of cortisol and insulin content in blood under influence of special workability recreation system for students with high motor functioning level. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2016;7(2):15–28.
13. Kramida IE. Monitornye vrednye privychki studentov–pervokursnikov [Monitor harmful habits of 1st year students]. Mezhdunarodnaia nauchno-prakticheskaia konferenciia «Social'naia rabota v profilaktike zloupotrebleniia narkoticheskimi sredstvami i reabilitacii narkozavisimykh» [International scientific-practical conference “Social work on prophylaxis of abuse of drugs and rehabilitation of drug addicted persons”]. Makhachkala: DGS Publ.; 2014. P. 113 – 119. (in Russian)
14. Kudriavcev MD, Kramida IE, Osipov AIu. Vliianie monitornykh vrednykh privychek na zdorovyj obraz zhizni studentov [Influence of harmful monitor habits on students’ healthy life style]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 2016;6:60–65. (in Russian)
15. Kopylov YuA, Jackowska LN, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Tolstopyatov IA, Iermakov SS. The concept of structure and content of health related trainings for higher educational establishments’ students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;5:23–30. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0504
16. Kuzmin VA, Kopylov YA, Kudryavtsev MD, Tolstopyatov IA, Galimov GY, Ionova OM. Formation of professionally important qualities of students with weakened motor fitness using a health related and sport-oriented training program. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2016;16(1):136–145.
17. Kuzmin VA, Kopylov YuA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov GY, Iermakov SS. Substantiation of effectiveness of trainings on health related methodic for students with weakened motor fitness. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:43–49. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0606.
18. Mendelevich VD. Psikhologiia deviantnogo povedeniia [Psychological of deviant behavior], Sankt Petersburg: Speech; 2005. (in Russian)
19. Miroshnichenko AV. Transformacii smyslovoj sfery iunoshej s razlichnym urovnem komp'iuternoj zavisimosti. Cand. Diss. [Transformation of sense sphere of boys with different computer addiction. Cand. Diss.], Rostov on Don; 2010. (in Russian)
20. Proekt «Internet v Rossii / Rossiia v Internete» [Project “Internet in Russia. Russia in Internet”]. Moscow: Fund "Public opinion"; 2009;27. Available at: http:d.fom.ra/pdf/intosen09.pdf (accessed 01.06.2016)
21. Sokhan' LV. Obraz zhizni molodezhi [Youth’s way of life]. In: Zubok IuA, Chuprov VI. Sociologiia molodezhi, Academia; 2008. (in Russian)
22. Teperik RF, Zhukova MA. Psikhologicheski aspekty Internet-zavisimosti [Psychological aspects of Internet addiction], Mezhdunarodnaia konferenciia «Igrovaia zavisimost': mify i real'nost'» [International conference “Game addictions: myths and reality”].: RIO FGU CSP Medical University; 2007. P. 139–148. (in Russian)
23. Shiianov EN, Drepa MI. Internet-zavisimost' i ee profilaktika u studentov [Internet addiction and its prophylaxis among students], Stavropol: Publishing house "Graf"; 2009. (in Russian)
24. Iang KS. Diagnoz – internet-zavisimost' [Diagnosis – internet addiction]. Mir Internet, 2000;2:24–29. (in Russian)
25. Adyrkhaev SG. Modern technology of physical education of disabled students in conditions of inclusive education. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;1:4–12. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0101
26. Davis RA. A cognitive-behavioral model of pathological Internet use Text. Computers in Human Behavior. 2001;17(2):187–195.
27. Gaskov AV, Kuzmin AV, Kudryavtsev DM, Iermakov SS. Successfulness of general and special physical qualities’ development on different stage of students-boxers’ training. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:4–11. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0101
28. Goldberg I. Internet addiction disorder Text. CyberPsychol. Behavior. 1996;3(4):403–412.
29. Griffiths MD. Internet addiction — time to be taken seriously? Addiction Research. 2000;8(5):413–419.
30. Kozina ZhL, Ol'khovyj OM, Temchenko VA. Influence of information technologies on technical fitness of students in sport-oriented physical education. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:21–28. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0103
31. Orzack MH. Computer addiction: What is it? Psychiatric Times. 1998;15(8):34–38.
32. Skurikhina NV, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Iermakov SS. Fitness yoga as modern technology of special health groups’ girl students’ psycho-physical condition and psycho-social health strengthening. Physical Education of Students, 2016;20(2):24–31. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0204
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more