Methodic of perfection of higher pedagogical educational establishments girl students’ rhythm
AbstractPurpose: to study influence of methodic of rhythm perfection on girl students’ coordination abilities. Material: in the research 264 girl students participated. We assessed individual and collective rhythm, internal and external motor rhythm; rhythm in exercises with musical accompaniment. Results: we have determined that creative motor tasks require variable conditions for their realization. We have proved demand in appropriate criteria for their assessment. It is noted that there is a demand in development of rhythm, considering its main kinds and manifestations, which are formed with some peculiarities. Individual rhythm is determined by activation of attention and its level. It is perfected more successfully rather with stimulated development than with natural. It was found that with age the character of natural progressing of rhythm preserves. Conclusions: it is recommended to develop rhythm in compliance with its kinds and manifestations. Progressing and perfection of rhythm is a long lasted process and shall be realized during all period of girl students’ studying. Such approach forms girl students’ demand in finding of purposeful motor rhythm in all their new motor actions. It ensures optimality of their fulfillment.
| Abstract views: 41 | PDF Downloads: 30 |
1. Anokhin PK. Uzlovye voprosy teorii funkcional'noj sistemy [Key problems of functional system theory], Moscow: Science; 1980. (in Russian)
2. Bernshtejn NA. O lovkosti i ee razvitii [On dexterity and its training], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 1991. (in Russian)
3. Bojchenko SD, Karseko EN, Leonov VV, Smotrickij AL. Problemy koncepcii koordinacii i koordinacionnykh sposobnostej v fizicheskom vospitanii [Problems of coordination and coordination conception in physical education]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2002;2:53-55. (in Russian)
4. Bojchenko SD, Karseko EN, Leonov VV, Smotrickij AL. O nekotorykh aspektakh izucheniia koordinacionnykh sposobnostej v teorii fizicheskogo vospitaniia i teorii sporta [On some aspects of coordination abilities study in theory of physical education and theory of sports]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 2003;8:19-22. (in Russian)
5. Bojchenko SD, Ejder E, Iashanina N, Leonov V, Iashanin Ia, Bojchenko T. Koordinacionnye sposobnosti kak veshchestvennye korreliaty effektivnosti obucheniia dvigatel'nym dejstviiam [Coordination abilities as substantial correlates of effectiveness of motor actions’ training]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2003;11:39-43. (in Russian)
6. Bryukhanova NA, Bulgakova OV, Mokrova TI, Bogashchenko YA. Determination of possibilities of the use of high-intensive trainings facilities on lessons health aerobics. Physical Education of Students, 2013, vol.2, pp. 25-29. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.156376
7. Vlasiuk OO. Vikoristannia elementiv suchasnikh tanciv i khoreografii na zaniattiakh z fizichnogo vikhovannia studentok 17-18 rokiv [Application of modern dances and choreography elements in physical education classes of 17-18 years’ age girl students]. Visnik Chernigivs'kogo nacional'nogo pedagogichnogo universitetu. 2012;98(1):93-97. (in Ukrainian)
8. Volkov VL. Rozvitok fizichnikh zdibnostej studentiv u sistemi fizichnoi pidgotovki [Development of students’ physical abilities in system of physical training], Kiev: Education Ukraine; 2011. (in Ukrainian)
9. Gibaeva NN, Liulina NV, Zakharova NV. Osobennosti ispol'zovaniia fitnes programm po fizicheskoj kul'tury studentov [Specific features of fitness programs on students’ physical culture application]. Physical Education of Students, 2010;6:16-19. (in Russian)
10. Donskoj DD. Psikhomotornoe edinstvo upravleniia fizicheskimi uprazhneniiami kak dvigatel'nymi dejstviiami (ot «mekhaniki zhivogo» k psikhobiomekhanike dejstvij [Psycho-motor unity of physical exercises control as motor actions (from mechanic of “alive” to psycho-bio-mechanic of actions)]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1994;5-6:23-26. (in Russian)
11. Zhidenko AA. Psikhofiziologicheskie osnovy upravleniia dvizheniem [Psycho-physiological principles of motor control]. Visnik Chernigivs'kogo nacional'nogo pedagogichnogo universitetu. 2012;102(1):168-173. (in Russian)
12. Zaporozhanov VA, Borchinski T. Sovershenstvovanie ocenki koordinacionnykh sposobnostej zanimaiushchikhsia fizicheskimi uprazhneniiami [Perfection of coordination abilities’ assessment of physical exercises’ trainees]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2009;9:52-55. (in Russian)
13. Kolumbet OM. Rozvitok koordinacijnikh zdibnostej molodi [Development of youth’s coordination abilities], Kiev: Education Ukraine; 2014. (in Ukrainian)
14. Kozhevnikova LK. Vospitanie koordinacionnykh sposobnostej na zaniatiiakh po fizicheskomu vospitaniiu [Training of coordination abilities at physical education classes]. Physical Education of Students, 2012;1:38-41. (in Russian)
15. Kurganskij AV. O vozniknovenii i koordinacii ritmicheskikh dvizhenij [On appearing and coordination of rhythmic movements]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1996;11:44-49. (in Russian)
16. Litvinova OP. Vliianie ozdorovitel'noj aerobiki na razvitie dvigatel'nykh kachestv devushek 18-20 let [Influence of health related aerobics on development of motor qualities of 18-20 years’ age girls]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2009;10:118-122. (in Russian)
17. Liakh VI. Dvigatel'nye sposobnosti shkol'nikov [Motor abilities of schoolchildren], Moscow: Terra-Sport; 2000. (in Russian)
18. Maliar IeI, Lebid' RM. Pedagogichni umovi realizacii programi rozvitku koordinacijnikh zdibnostej [Pedagogic conditions of realization of coordination abilities’ development program]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2010;4:87-90. (in Ukrainian)
19. Nazarenko LD, Ignat'eva ZhA. Teoreticheskoe obosnovanie i metodika razvitiia ritmichnosti [Theoretical substantiation and methodic of rhythm’s development]. Fizicheskaia kul'tura, 2000;1:45-50. (in Russian)
20. Sinajskij MM. Fiziologicheskie proiavleniia koordinacionnykh sposobnostej u sportsmenov [Physiological manifestations of sportsmen’s coordination abilities]. Moscow; 2007. (in Russian)
21. Farfel' BC. Upravlenie dvizheniiami v sporte [Control over movements in sports], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 1975. (in Russian)
22. Fizner LN. Upravlenie koordinaciej dvizhenij [Control over motor coordination], Moscow: Science; 1971. (in Russian)
23. Chernovsky SM, Kolumbet AN. Determination of future designers’ professionally important coordination qualities. Physical education of students, 2016;2:38–44. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0206
24. Hirtz P. Koordinative Fahigkeiten im Schulsport [Coordinative abilities in school sports], Berlin: Volk und Wissen, Volksseigener Verlag; 1985.
25. Iermakov SS, Apanasenko GL, Bondarenko TV, Prasol SD. Physical culture is a basic instrument of culture of health. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2010;11:31-33.
26. Iermakov SS, Ivashchenko PI, Guzov VV. Features of motivation of students to application of individual programs of physical self-preparation. Physical Education of Students, 2012;4:59-61.
27. Kolumbet AN. Influence of stimulated plasticity training method on coordination indicators of high pedagogic educational estableshments’ girl students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:31-37. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0604
28. Kolumbet AN. Dynamic of girl students’ psycho-physiological indicators in process of their study at pedagogical higher educational establishment. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:29-36. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0104
29. Kopylov YuA, Jackowska LN, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Tolstopyatov IA, Iermakov SS. The concept of structure and content of health related trainings for higher educational establishments’ students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;5:23–30. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0504
30. Lopatenko GO. Optimization of training process in pre-start fencing training on the base of out-of-training means’ of mobilization orientation application. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;20(2):34-39. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0205
31. Marc R Lochbaum, Javan Jean-Noel, Zişan Kazak Çetinkalp, Felipe Andrés Vallejo-Reyes, Jose Mena-Campbell. 2 x 2 achievement goals profiles in chilean Competitive and recreational athletes: a first look. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;1:41-46. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0106
32. Michael Chia, Marcus Lee. Body weight satisfaction and disordered eating among youth who are active in sport in Singapore. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015, vol.4, pp. 51-58. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0409
33. Nishan Singh Deol, Davinder Singh. A comparative analysis of flow state in basketball performance: a psychological probe. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;1:47-51. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0107
34. Podrigalo LV, Iermakov SS, Alekseev AF, Rovnaya OA. Studying of interconnections of morphological functional indicators of students, who practice martial arts. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:64-70. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0109
35. Skurikhina NV, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Iermakov SS. Fitness yoga as modern technology of special health groups’ girl students’ psycho-physical condition and psycho-social health strengthening. Physical Education of Students, 2016;20(2):24-31. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0204
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more