Studying of interconnectios of morphological functional indicators of students, who practice martial arts
AbstractPurpose: to study interconnections of students’ morphological functional indicators and their influence on level of sportsmanship. Material: in the research 17 students, practicing martial arts, participated. 62 indicators were determined: anthropometrical, goniometrical criteria of arms joints’ status; tapping test and maximal frequency of grabs in impulse mode. Results: we found that maximal contribution in system is made by hand dynamometry of right and left hands, body length and mass, chest circumference, width of shoulders; maximal frequency of grabs by right and left hands. It was confirmed that there are correlations between students’ morphological functional indicators. The highest contribution to formation of functional system is characteristic for anthropometric indicators. Results of maximal grabs in impulse mode made rather sufficient contribution in system’s formation that is confirmed by great quantity of correlations. Analysis of character, strength and orientation of correlations witnesses about informative potential of this test and permits to recommend it as screening for control of sportsmen’s state. Conclusions: we determined that indicators of hand dynamometry system formation illustrate that for martial arts wrestlers strong grab was very important. It is ensured by strength of hand muscles.
| Abstract views: 247 | PDF Downloads: 218 |
1. Voronkov AV, Nikulin IN, Sobyanin FI. On the improvement of the control force readiness of students engaged arm sport. Physical Education of Students, 2014;2:3–7. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.917169
2. Kocharian TN, Krikun EN, Martirosova EG. Osobennosti morfologicheskogo razvitiia vysokokvalificirovannykh basketbolistok razlichnykh igrovykh amplua [Specific features of morphological development of elite female basketball players of different game roles]. VII Mizhnarodnij kongres integrativnoi antropologii, 17–18 zhovtnia 2013 roku [7th International congress of integrative anthropology, October 17-18, 2013], Vinnitsa; 2013. (in Ukrainian)
3. Podrigalo LV, Galashko AI, Lozovoj AD. Sravnitel'naia ocenka antropometricheskogo razvitiia sportsmenov silovykh vidov sporta [Comparative assessment of anthropometrical development of sportsmen of power kinds of sports]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 2007;3:107 – 111.
4. Semenov VV. Morfologicheskie prediktory sportivnoj odarennosti v zhenskoj vol'noj bor'be [Morphological predictors of sport talents in female free style wrestling]. Mizhnarodnij kongres integrativnoi antropologii, 17–18 zhovtnia 2013 roku [7th International congress of integrative anthropology, October 17th-18th, 2013], Vinnitsa; 2013. (in Ukrainian)
5. Iagello Vladislav, Tkachuk Vladimir, Blakh Veslav. Vzaimosviaz' antropometricheskikh pokazatelej s urovnem sportivnogo masterstva vysokokvalificirovannykh dziudoistov Pol'shi [Interconnection of anthropometrical indicators with sportsmanship level of elite Polish Judo wrestlers]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov tvorcheskikh special'nostej 2004;2:36–45. (in Russian)
6. Iagello Vladislav, Iagello Marina, Kozina ZhL. Profil' stroeniia tela muzhchin, zanimaiushchikhsia bejsbolom [Profile of body composition of men, practicing baseball]. Physical education of students 2012;6:140–143. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.96607
7. Baláš J, Pecha O, Martin AJ, & Cochrane D. Hand–arm strength and endurance as predictors of climbing performance. European Journal of Sport Science, 2011;12(1):16–25. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2010.546431
8. Erkan Demirkan, Mehmet Kutlu, Mitat Koz. Physical Fitness Differences between Freestyle and Greco-Roman Junior Wrestlers Journal of Human Kinetics 2014;41:245–251. http://dx.doi.org/10.2478/hukin-2014-0052.
9. Jesu’s Garcı’a-Pallare’s, Jose’ Marı´a Lo’pez-Gullo’n, Xabier Muriel. Physical fitness factors to predict male Olympic wrestling performance Eur J Appl Physiol 2011;111:1747–1758 http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00421-010-1809-8.
10. Parola F, Musso E. Market structures and competitive strategies: the carrier–stevedore arm-wrestling in northern European ports. Maritime Policy & Management. 2007;34(3):259–278. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03088830701343369
11. Podrigalo LV, Galashko MN, Galashko NI. Study of specificities of arm wrestlers’ psychological status in competition period. Physical Education of Students, 2015;3:44–51. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0306
12. Podrigalo LV, Galashko MN, Galashko NI, Prusik Krzysztof, Cieslicka Miroslawa. Research of hands' strength and endurance indications of arm sport athletes having different levels of skills. Physical Education of Students 2014;2:37–40. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.907140.
13. Podrigalo LV, Iermakov SS, Nosko MO, Galashko MN, Galashko NI. Study and analysis of armwrestlers’ forearm muscles’ strength. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(3):531–537. http://dx.doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2015.03080
14. Podrigalo LV, Istomin AG, Galashko NI. Monitoring of the functional state of the athletes in arm sport. Kharkov: KNMU Publ.; 2010. (in Russian)
15. Tamborini R, Chory RM, Lachlan K, Westerman D, Skalski P. Talking Smack: Verbal Aggression in Professional Wrestling. Communication Studies. 2008;59(3):242–258. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10510970802257689
16. Xiong J. The Functions and Methods of Mental Training on Competitive Sports. Physics Procedia. 2012;33(0):2011–4.
17. Zaccagni L. Anthropometric characteristics and body composition of Italian national wrestlers. European Journal of Sport Science. 2011;12(2):145–151. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2010.545838
18. Zaporozhanov VA. About reliable indicator of proprioception in agility control. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 2013;4:21-25. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.693023
19. Zaporozhanov VA, Borachinski T. On the transfer of skills skill in different conditions of motor activity. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 2013;9:25-28. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.749693
20. Zaporozhanov VA, Boraczynski Tomasz. Discussion on the concepts of “coordination” and “agility” in terms of physical education. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 2015;3:15-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0303
21. Zosimov AN. Analysis of the systems in medicine. Kharkov: Tornado; 2000. (in Russian)
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more