Structural elements of construction of individual and group exercises’ competition compositions in calisthenics
AbstractPurpose: to analyze content of individual and group exercises’ competition compositions in calisthenics. Material: in the research HEEs’ girl students (n=20), junior sportswomen (n=10), experts (n=30), coaches with 10-40 years’ working experience participated. Results: it was found that temporary indicators permit to assess level of female gymnasts’ readiness for fulfillment of competition compositions’ elements; facilitated rational correlation of body and object’s elements of complexity. Quickness of preparation to elements and directly time of exercise’s fulfillment acquire great importance. In individual and group exercises the most important are distribution of sportswoman’s moving on all site with frequent change of directions. It was established that realization of structural elements facilitates full opening of female gymnast’s artistic image. Conclusions: for building of competition compositions coaches shall fully use indicators of space and time structural elements.
| Abstract views: 296 | PDF Downloads: 277 |
1. Averkovich EP. Kompoziciia uprazhnenij v khudozhestvennoj gimnastike [Composition of exercises in calisthenics], Moscow: USRIPC; 1989. (in Russian)
2. Boloban VN Reguliaciia pozy tela sportsmena [Regulation of sportsman’ body posture], Olympic Literature; 2013. (in Russian)
3. Viner IA. Artistichnost' i puti ee formirovaniia [Artistry and ways of its formation], Moscow: Human; 2014. (in Russian)
4. Denisova LV, Usichenko VV, Bishevec' NG. Analiz anketnikh danikh v sportivno–pedagogichnikh doslidzhenniakh [Analysis of questioning in sports-pedagogic researches], Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2012; 1: 56–60 (in Ukrainian)
5. Karpenko LA. Komponenty sportivnogo i ispolnitel'nogo masterstva v gimnastike [Components of sports and performance skillfulness in gymnastics]. Nauchno-prakticheskaia konferenciia, posviashchennaia 100–letiiu so dnia rozhdeniia L.P. Orlova [Scientific-practical conference, devoted to 100 anniversary from birth of L.P. Orlov], Sankt Petersburg; 2001. P. 69–73 (in Russian)
6. Karpenko LA. Khudozhestvennaia gimnastika [Calisthenics], Moscow: Federation of Russia; 2003. (in Russian)
7. Miroshnichenko T. Metodika postanovki suchasnikh kompozicij grupovikh vprav u khudozhnij gimnastici [Methodic of composing of group exercises’ compositions in calisthenics]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2001; 4: 11-13 (in Ukrainian)
8. Morozevich-Shiliuk T. Artistizm akrobatov vysokogo klassa [Artistry of elite acrobats]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2012;1: 74-80 (in Russian)
9. Nachinskaia SV. Matematicheskaia statistika v sporte [Mathematical statistic in sports], Kiev: Health; 1987. (in Russian)
10. Nesterova TV, Bogorad OA. Sredstva vyrazitel'nosti sportivno-khudozhestvennykh kompozicij v khudozhestvennoj gimnastike [Means of expressiveness of sport-art compositions in calisthenics]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov tvorcheskikh special'nostej, 2005; 5: 24-31. (in Russian)
11. Omel'ianchik O, Saliamin Iu, Dobrovol'skij E. Sravnitel'nyj analiz sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti ukraiskikh gimnastov v olimpijskom cikle 2009 − 2012 godov [Comparative analysis of competition functioning of Ukrainian gymnasts in Olympic cycle 2009 − 2012]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2012; 1: 81−83. (in Russian)
12. Omel'ianchik-Ziurkalova OA. Model'noe postroenie kompozicij na vol'nykh uprazhneniiakh s uchetom khoreograficheskoj podgotovlennosti gimnastok [Simulation of compositions with free exercises, considering choreographic fitness of female gymnasts]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2015; 1: 63–67. (in Russian)
13. Sosina VIu. Khoreografiia v gimnastike [Choreography in gymnastics], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2009. (in Russian)
14. Terekhina RN, Kriuchek ES, Medvedeva EN, Zenovka IB. Sovremennyj podkhod k processu postanovki sorevnovatel'nykh kompozicij v khudozhestvennoj gimnastike [Modern approach to composing of competition compositions in calisthenics]. Uchenye zapiski, 2014;8:180-185. (in Russian)
15. Tereshchenko IA, Otsupok AP, Krupenya SV, Liauchuk TM, Boloban VN. Coordination training of sportsmen, specializing in sport kinds of gymnastic. Physical Education of Students, 2015;3:52-65. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0307
16. Boloban WN. Reaction time and motor time in an athlete's movements. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2009;10:295–301. (in Russian)
17. Zhulkevskaya GV. Gymnastics. Minsk: BGUFK; 2005.
18. Potop V, Grigore W, Marinesku S. Motor learning gymnastic exercises on the basic of transfer technologies. Science in the Olympic sports, 2012;1:47−57.
19. Rules rhythmic gymnastics. Federation international de gymnastique. Losana; 2012.
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more