Successfulness of general and special physical qualities’ development on different stage of students-boxers’ training
AbstractPurpose: to study indicators of general and special physical condition on different stages of macro-cycle training. Material: in testing qualified boxers - 28 sportsmen - participated. Characteristics of general and special fitness were registered. Results: it was found that structure of general and special physical qualities can be described by 9 factors, explaining about 80% of total sample variance. It was also determined that factorial structure of general and special physical fitness indicators does not change depending on stages of trainings. At every of the tested stages the marked out factors do not depend on each other. These factors are separate necessary sides of training. It was found that on general preparation stage of training these factors characterize sides of fitness: effectiveness of punches of strong and weak arms; special speed and power endurance; general endurance and strength of muscles (hands’ flexors); specific sensor-motor reaction; condition of upper girdle muscles; general speed and power endurance; speed of punch movement. Conclusions: when distributing training means and loads it is necessary to uniformly doze correlation of means for all marked out factors. It ensures growth of boxers’ spots results.
| Abstract views: 49 | PDF Downloads: 21 |
1. Avdeev RF. Filosofiia informacionnoj civilizacii [Philosophy of informational civilization], Moscow: Vlados; 1994. (in Russian)
2. Gaskov AV. Teoretiko-metodicheskie osnovy upravleniia sorevnovatel'noj i trenirovochnoj deiatel'nost'iu kvalificirovannykh bokserov. Doct. Diss. [Theoretical methodic principles of control over competition and training functioning of qualified boxers. Doct. Diss.], Moscow: 1999. (in Russian)
3. Gaskov AV, Kuzmin VA. Struktura i soderzhanie trenirovochno-sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti v bokse [Structure and content of training-competition functioning in boxing], 2004, Krasnoyarsk; KSU Publ.; 2004. (in Russian)
4. Gaskov AV, Kuzmin VA. Metodologicheskie osnovy postroeniia effektivnykh modelej trenirovochnoj deiatel'nosti bokserov [Methodological principles of construction of effective models of boxers’ training functioning], Krasnoyarsk; SSAU Publ.; 2011. (in Russian)
5. Matveev LP. Obshchaia teoriia sporta i ee aspekty [General theory of sports and its aspects], Moscow: Doe; 2005. (in Russian)
6. Filimonov VI. Boks: Sportivno-tekhnicheskaia podgotovka [Boxing: sports-technical training], Moscow: Insan; 2000. (in Russian)
7. Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Kopylov Yu.A, Galimov I.G, Strelnikov VA. Konceptual'nye osnovy neobkhodimosti obnovleniia dopolnitel'nogo ozdorovitel'nogo fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov [Conceptual principles of demand in students’ health related physical education’s renewal]. Mezhdunarodnaia nauchno-prakticheskaia konferenciia “Molodaia sportivnaia nauka Belarusi”, Minsk, 8–10 apr. 2014 g. [International scientific-practical conference “Young sport science of Belarus”, Minsk, April 8th- 10th, 2014], Minsk BGUFK; 2014;2. P. 162–165.]. (in Russian)
8. Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov IG., Kopylov YA, Gaskov AV. Sovremennye podkhody k sozdaniiu koncepcii i obnovleniiu struktury i soderzhaniia ozdorovitel'nogo fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov vuzov [Modern approaches to creation of conception and renewal the structure and content of health related physical education of HEE students]. Vestnik Buriatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2014;13:34–41. (in Russian)
9. Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Kopylov YuA, Galimov IG, Strelnikov VA, Gaskov AV. Osobennosti formirovaniia social'no znachimykh lichnostnykh kachestv studentov-bokserov kak osnovy budushchej professional'noj deiatel'nosti [Peculiarities of formation of students-boxers’ socially significant qualities as the basis of their future professional functioning]. Vestnik Buriatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2014;13:68–72. (in Russian)
10. Kopylov YuA, Jackowska LN, Kudryavtsev MD, Kuzmin VA, Tolstopyatov IA, Iermakov SS. The concept of structure and content of health related trainings for higher educational establishments’ students. Physical Education of Students, 2015;5:23–30. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0504;
11. Kuzmin VA, Kopylov YuA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov GY, Iermakov SS. Substantiation of effectiveness of trainings on health related methodic for students with weakened motor fitness. Physical Education of Students, 2015;6:43–49. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0606
12. Aksutin VV, Korobeynikov GV. Psychophysiological states and special performance of boxers with different styles of fight. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2014;12:3–6. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2014.1201
13. de Garis L. Sometimes a bloody nose is just a bloody nose: play and contest in boxing, wrestling, and ethnography. Sport in Society. 2010;13(6):935–951.
14. Iermakov SS, Arziutov GN, Jagiełło W. Quick training of students to judo techniques. Arch Budo, 2016;12:15–24.
15. Ishioka T. Boxing, Poverty, Foreseeability – an ethnographic account of local boxers in Metro Manila, Philippines. Asia Pacific Journal of Sport and Social Science. 2012;1(2–3):143–55.
16. Kiprich SB, Berinchik DY. Specific descriptions of functional providing of the special endurance of boxers. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;3:20–27. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0304
17. Kiprych SV, Donets AV, Makhdi Omar Ali. Improvement of management by training process of boxers at a stage of direct preparation for competitions. Physical Education of Students, 2013;6:20–24. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.840495
18. Kozina ZL, Iermakov SS, Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Galimov G.J. Change of cortisol and insulin content in blood under influence of special workability recreation system for students with high motor functioning level. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2016;7(2), 15–28.
19. Martsiv VP. Dynamics of psychophysiological state of the boxers influenced by the standard of specialized demands of specialized basic training. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;9:43–49. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.749697
20. Martsiv VP. Model characteristics of average skill boxers’ competition functioning. Physical Education of Students. 2015; 4: 17–23. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0403
21. Nykytenko AO, Nikitenko SA, Busol VV, Nykytenko AA, Velychkovych MR, Martciv VP. Intercommunications of indexes of speed and power qualities of sportsmen single combat on the stage of the specialized base preparation. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;1:49–55. http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.106939
22. Okada M. Embodied interactional competence in boxing practice: Coparticipants’ joint accomplishment of a teaching and learning activity. Language & Communication. 2013;33(4):390–403.
23. Ottoboni G, Russo G, Tessari A. What boxing-related stimuli reveal about response behaviour. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2015;33(10):1019–1027.
24. Podrigalo LV, Iermakov SS, Galashko NI, Galashko MN, Dzhym VY. Assessment of arm wrestlers’ adaptation status on the base of saliva biochemical characteristics in dynamic of competition and training loads. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(4), 849–856. http://dx.doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2015.04131
25. Podrigalo LV, Iermakov SS, Nosko MO, Galashko MN, Galashko NI. Study and analysis of armwrestlers’ forearm muscles’ strength. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(3), 531–537. http://dx.doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2015.03080
26. Schinke RJ, Bonhomme J, McGannon KR, Cummings J. The internal adaptation processes of professional boxers during the Showtime Super Six Boxing Classic: A qualitative thematic analysis. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2012;13(6):830–839.
27. Schinke RJ, Stambulova NB, Trepanier D, Oghene O. Psychological support for the Canadian Olympic Boxing Team in meta-transitions through the National Team Program. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2015;13(1):74–89.
28. Siegel SA. Cardiovascular Issues in Boxing and Contact Sports. Clinics in Sports Medicine. 2009;28(4):521–32.
29. Stewart A. The Boxer’s “Pugilistic-Present”: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Cultural History of Amateur and Professional Boxing in England. Sport in History. 2011;31(4):464–86.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more